HELLO FOLKS

Yojimbo8

Space Marshal
Oct 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Yojimbo8
I JUST JOINED YOUR INTREPID BAND OF DRUNKARDS AND WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE MY SELF.

Where you from stranger?
Planet Earth some times called Terra but more specifically USA New York to be exact.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
ITS STAR CITIZEN FOR CHRIST SAKE, JUST THINK OF THE POSSIBILITIES IF THEY PULL IT ALL OFF. (I'm Shouting sorry) A world to Inhabit and explore and run away to when you need a break from life YEAH!

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I bought a Cutlass Red ( I know I know) CRAZY right, but I look forward to swooping in and rescuing you poor bastards saving you bacon and then handing you the fat bill for services. hehehe
When I not Exploring of course.

What was the first game you remember playing?
God I'm as old as dirt. A toss up between Roman Legionnaire and Dinosaur Safari on the old Atari 600 XL. Best 250 I ever spent at the time.

What other games do you play?
Right now I big on World of War Ships and Mech Warrior Online of course Star Citizen

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
A Friend Elahen first mentioned you guys to me and I keep my eyes on you for a while and liked what I saw. So I signed up.

Picard or Kirk?
Kirk do I need to say more.

Reactions: WarrenPeace

Space Monkey

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
FlyingSpaceMonkey
Howdy! Welcome to TEST!

Find the Discord voice chat if you're into that kinda thing. We are going to have some Citizencon festivities pretty soonish.

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Welcome to TEST Yojimbo! You seem like you're gonna be a lot of fun to hangout with.. and don't worry we have plenty of "oldies", so don't feel too bad. ;) It just means more experienced!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! I'll be sure to blame you if you leave my corpse floating in space!

Reactions: Space Monkey
Forgot your password?