Buxidy

Lieutenant
May 18, 2015
RSI Handle
Buxi
Where you from stranger?
I am from Czech Republic.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I love serials like Star gate or Battlestar GalacticaI so I always wanted to play games from space and when I saw star citizen I immediately backed it.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Hmm I do not know. I think we do not have such details about game mechanics to be sure what i will focus on. Maybe we have details but design may be different than real game. But from other games i mostly liked PvP and professions (mining, trading...).

What was the first game you remember playing?
I really do not know maybe mario :D.

What other games do you play?
I played many games. I am former wot, wow, wt, eve player. I like total war series, arma.... i can continue for hours.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I was finding a really good clan then i found Test, watched your videos a it convinced me to join this clan.

Picard or Kirk?
I am not big Star Trek fanboy so i must choose Dr. Zelenka or McKay from SG.

My handle is Buxi.

I am sorry for my english if there are failures but it is not my native language.

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
Welcome, but you're too late! TEST was not able to Czech ourselves before we wrecked ourselves.

Also, don't worry about your English. Most of us stay too drunk to get it right on our own as native speakers. Feel free to hop on mumble or the RSI chat. There's almost always someone around even with the time difference.

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Welcome to TEST! Your English seems perfectly fine, don't be embarrassed about it. Drop into RSI TEST chat and come talk to us! It'll be good practice and we're happy to help/meet you.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! It's a good thing we got you before you joined one of those good orgs :D

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
mckay was the funniest character in a sci-fi show ever.

welcome :D

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
I heard you Czechs have some of the best beer :) I am so jealous.

Buxidy

Lieutenant
May 18, 2015
RSI Handle
Buxi
I heard you Czechs have some of the best beer :) I am so jealous.
Drinking a beer is our national sport nobody can compete with us :) maybe germans are good opponents i remember good german krombacher when i was in germany last year

Forgot your password?