Hello from Saintblu

Saintblu

Captain
Aug 24, 2016
RSI Handle
Saintblu
Hey good people of TEST, I live around the Frankfurt area of Germany but originally am from Los Angeles. I set up shop here after meeting my now German wife and we have two young lads.
I'm 38 for the record.

I'm a space sim fanatic and fell in love with the genre with Tie-Fighter/ X-wing.
Played Pax Imperia a lot on the Mac SE.... X series etc.

I'm looking forward to pretty much every aspect the game has to offer, but that being said, I'm dreaming mostly about trade in semi-hostile space and finding loot and wrecks. Would love to crew as well... sometimes I don't feel like thinking too much after work.

First game would be Zork on C64

I play a lot of Total War games, Il2 Sturmovik BoS and CLoD. Silent Hunter, Crusader Kings II, Mount and Blade, Fallout 4, Hitman, DayZ... Arma 3 King of the Hill...

Heard about TEST from the RSI forums a while ago and now that I've decided to meet a community in game to support and invest time with I looked around at the different squadrons and TEST was the best fit for my play style and personality.

If I could have some drinks and play cards with Kirk or Picard I would choose Picard.
I feel Kirk and I would end up in a fight by the end of the evening.

Anyway, glad to be part of the Squadron see you all soon!

Forgot your password?