Hello from Siberia

Mongol

Captain
May 22, 2017
RSI Handle
Mongol-911
By the way, Mongol is my first and the only (including *l and *ka) game nick for 14 years. On Russian-speaking forums I use "Монгол" (the direct transcription from Mongol). So it's not a big problem to find my post on Russian forums. Once our best rivals from French server in GW2 had found and translated my post on goha.ru about operation "Borodino" (it was 7 days * 24 hours non-stop war). Nevertheless this "game-leak" did not help them :blush:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mich Angel

Zeero Kuul

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Zeero_Kuul
I played in WoW under the name Mongol on servers EU-Warsong and EU-Daggerspine. Also I played as Mongol on US-servers (starting closed beta) until EU servers were lunched. This my main character had no problems with the name. But my female twink "Mongolka" had. One of my friend from Northen Europe told me the censored translation of this name: "little retired one". :astonished::grin:

The most problem of my nick is concurrency. The early access to several MMO did not help me to catch name Mongol. After few minutes after release it was taken! :grimacing: And once it was in the black list! So in Aion, GW2 and ESO I played under my vice-nicks Mongoll and/or Mongolka.

:hand_splayed:
Ah. Well that happened on EU-Turalyon.

Reactions: Mich Angel

BluePilote

Space Marshal
Jun 25, 2017
RSI Handle
BluePilote
Welcome to test... have fun... beer time

Forgot your password?