Hello from Texas

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Finally spending some time getting used to SC again. Spending most of my limited game time (currently work week :( ) in AC running one of my racing ships through the racing courses to get used to the controls. Not sure I am happy with the Logitech x56 (twist is very stiff, though could be a combination of new springs and not having the hand strength yet), though might be a good choice for more industrial stuff. Thinking of going to a Virpil HOSAS setup.
I'm looking forward to the experimental Tank Royale AC mode which should be coming in tomorrow until the 7th, until now we've had to organise mass ground vehicle combat and it end up being a one-and-done as getting the toys back out takes ages so this should be goood 😎

Mio Fujii

Commander
Donor
Sep 15, 2023
RSI Handle
Mio_Fujii
I have both tanks, though the storm is still being finished. Can't the Hercules move a couple of tanks at once?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I have both tanks, though the storm is still being finished. Can't the Hercules move a couple of tanks at once?
Certainly can, they load up in single file and multiple Nova go in fine, never had more than one think at once so can't tell how many it'll eat up but have seen footage 👍

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
You can put any combination of 2 Nova's, Ballista's, Centurion, or Spartan's in either a M2 (recommended) or C2. You can only pick 1 in the A2, but it has other uses. The Storm looks big enough to take up 1 of the cargo grids too, so it can probably be added to the list of vehicles.

Yes, you can overload these ships, though it's not always a good idea. We have spent hours fixing the mess that not understanding how the cargo grid works can cause. Hint: Multiple crew with Multitools come in very handy if you want to overload the ship, and then be able to get everything off the ship later.

Reactions: Aramsolari
Forgot your password?