Hello from the land down under!

GalacticGhost

Admiral
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
GalacticGhost
Where you from stranger and
what drew you to Star Citizen?

Hello everybody, GalacticGhost here! So I have decided to become a TEST Dummy (pun intended)! I hail from North Texas where I was born and raised (well, close to it anyways). So I was drawn to Star Citizen after a fellow EVE Pilot referred me to it after wishing EVE was more than click click click. Didn't immediately buy into it but after a while I eventually started following it more closely and got my first pledge, the 325a, just right before they released the hangar module. I was hooked after my first glimpse of the hangar module and after a few reads of lore. I quit EVE on release of the AC (or maybe slightly before I don't remember exactly).

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

As with all things RPG, I will eventually try out all ends of Star Citizen in some form or another. So after multiple melts, etc, I think I've focused on piloting multi-crew combat-oriented ships (as well as crewing them so i know how things work). Essentially my goal is to be a combat pilot (PvE, PvP) whilst perhaps doing a little transport/cargo running on the side.

What was the first game you remember playing?

My first video game I've ever played was Duke Nukem...and no, not the recent remake. I'm talking the very first one made which was 2D that ran on MS DOS and Windows. Oh god, the memories! (I was probably like 1 or 2 when I played these first, I've no idea how young I was).

What other games do you play?

I play a variety. Batman Arkham Knight, Far Cry 4, Titanfall, RS6 Siege, Hitman, Rebel Galaxy, Elite Dangerous, Fallout, Dead Space 3, and various others that interest me. I also got a PS4 and an Xbox One so, most of the exclusives for them as well...I can't wait for The Last of Us 2!

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

So I've known about the Infamous TEST since my EVE days (and I say infamous cause most references were either mocking, rude, etc. idk, most TEST encounters I've had have been fun and the players are nice so I don't know why people got to be so callous). Nothing really convinced me to join, it was the voices in my head.

Now as for the last question...

Last edited:

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder

My first video game I've ever played was Duke Nukem...and no, not the recent remake. I'm talking the very first one made which was 2D that ran on MS DOS and Windows. Oh god, the memories! (I was probably like 1 or 2 when I played these first, I've no idea how young I was).
High five man! I had 1,2 and 3 of those originals.

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
Kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outa gum...

Welcome :D

Reactions: GalacticGhost

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark

GalacticGhost

Admiral
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
GalacticGhost
Welcome to TEST!

There will be a Last of Us 2?
Developer confirmed the rumors a few months ago. There will also be a movie which will be different from the game, and thanks!

So how many decibels do you get to when you yell "KAAAHHHNNNN!" ?
Not that loud unfortunately lol.
Is it wrong that I sang your title to the tune of Adele's "Hello"?
That's different, I had Down Under by Men at Work in my head at the last time lol.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Cyril

Space Marshal
Feb 13, 2016
RSI Handle
Cyril
Welcome!

side scrollers for the win!

Reactions: GalacticGhost
Forgot your password?