hello future friendos

kyle

Commander
Donor
Apr 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Hardstyler780
totally new to star citizen and slowly starting to figure it out! you guys seem like just my kind of people

I'm from the barren north lands known as Canada, specifically Alberta {known for beef and oil)

I love space, this game has lots of space, and beautiful graphics

I'm excited mostly for the exploration and trade aspect of the game, as thats what initially drew me in

first game was doom 95 on pc

currently i play a lot of minecraft, ark, and hopefully star citizen!

was browsing through the organizations and found obviously the most witty group around!

Kirk

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Yay, welcome! We're "neighbors". I live in Maine, US haha. But yeah, we have a pretty good group of Ark players right now who play nearly everyday. They hangout on our VOIP/Chat program called Discord. If you're interested in hopping on and joining us, our wiki has a great setup guide for Discord here: http://wiki.testsquadron.com/

:) Look forward to seeing you around!!

kyle

Commander
Donor
Apr 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Hardstyler780
Yay, welcome! We're "neighbors". I live in Maine, US haha. But yeah, we have a pretty good group of Ark players right now who play nearly everyday. They hangout on our VOIP/Chat program called Discord. If you're interested in hopping on and joining us, our wiki has a great setup guide for Discord here: http://wiki.testsquadron.com/

:) Look forward to seeing you around!!
AWESOME! i've only really played ark solo and just today discovered some crystals, thats as far as ive progressed lol, ill for sure check it out!

Holy shit. Another Albertan. Where ya to? Myself and @CrudeSasquatch are in Deadmonton. :)
Welcome to TEST. Good to have ya aboard.
haha thats awesome! i actually live in st albert, its so close to edmonton though, i just say edmonton, plus it kinda smells out here

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
LAN party!

J/K I can't afford gasoline due tothe crashing economy and the hopeless of job hunting. But in Star Citizen I have three spaceships and a successful pirating business!

Welcome to Test!

Reactions: Blind Owl

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
im barely holding onto the job i have
8 months ago I would have said "Stand up for what you believe in, don't back down, and hold everyone to the highest standard, including yourself".
Today I say "If you have trouble building up saliva when sucking your bosses genitals, try throwing a Mentos or Lifesaver in there. Not only will it help with slickness, but it'll taste GREAT! and he'll enjoy the changing sensations from the mint."

kyle

Commander
Donor
Apr 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Hardstyler780
8 months ago I would have said "Stand up for what you believe in, don't back down, and hold everyone to the highest standard, including yourself".
Today I say "If you have trouble building up saliva when sucking your bosses genitals, try throwing a Mentos or Lifesaver in there. Not only will it help with slickness, but it'll taste GREAT! and he'll enjoy the changing sensations from the mint."
so far its only casual hands jobs during lunchs, ill start keeping mentos just in case though

kyle

Commander
Donor
Apr 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Hardstyler780

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!