Hello Hello

Naryx Vellar

Captain
Jul 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Vellar
Hello Everyone! My name is Naryx and I am pleased to be a part of Test Squadron.

Where you from stranger? I am from New York, Earth

What drew you to Star Citizen? I used to play EVE but all the different options in this game just seem to blow it out of the water. I really like the idea of actual crews and positions

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) I am a big fan of mining and exploration. But literally everything seems amazing and i cant wait for any of it.

What was the first game you remember playing? Mario/Duck Hunt on the NES

What other games do you play? Smite, Star Wars The Old Republic, a bunch of other video games. I also greatly enjoy Dungeons and Dragons and Pathfinder.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? I was invited and if i was not already convinced after reading the description in the History section, the picture of the aurora demanding the surrender of the capitol ship made me certain that this was the place for me XD

Picard or Kirk? I have to go with Picard

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
Hello Everyone! My name is Naryx and I am pleased to be a part of Test Squadron.

What drew you to Star Citizen? I used to play EVE but all the different options in this game just seem to blow it out of the water. I really like the idea of actual crews and positions

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) I am a big fan of mining and exploration. But literally everything seems amazing and i cant wait for any of it.

What other games do you play? Smite, Star Wars The Old Republic, a bunch of other video games. I also greatly enjoy Dungeons and Dragons and Pathfinder.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? I was invited and if i was not already convinced after reading the description in the History section, the picture of the aurora demanding the surrender of the capitol ship made me certain that this was the place for me XD

I enjoy a good game of D&D also, welcome!

RememberMe

Space Marshal
Mar 27, 2016
RSI Handle
ImRememberMe

Welcome to TEST Naryx from Earth.Im From The Moon :(

Reactions: marcsand2
Forgot your password?