Hello, I am Beerjerker

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Hello, Testies. I like to crash spaceships while drinking beverages and drink beverages while crashing spaceships. Have I come to the right place?
To your questions, I bring answers:
Where you from stranger?
Portland, OR, USA. Not from here, but here now.
What drew you to Star Citizen?
I guess the back and forth between developer and player is the most interesting to me. Not sure of any other game that has been built like this and excited to see how it turns out.
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen?
Probably the death system, which I suspect I may see a lot of, given my tendencies to crash into asteroids.
What was the first game you remember playing?
I didn't play much games when I was a kid, occasionally I played Super Mario at an aunt's house. I was an old fart when I realized how fun video games can be and got sucked into it as a hobby.
What other games do you play?
I keep Planetside 2 installed. Occasionally I get sucked into Skyrim's modding community. I've cornered the market on Spaceweed in X3. Looking forward to Fallout 4, Xcom 2, and Killing Floor 2.
How did you hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Someone named Montoya invited me. I suspect I was hypnotized by Bane's disco dancing.
Picard or Kirk?
Kirk, duh.

Your recruitment stuff seems to have the best sense of humor. I'm up for whatever's fun in game but not really interested in taking myself too seriously. I will now melt down my fleet and replace everything with Auroras.
Thanks for having me!

Harkuno

Sticker King
May 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkuno
You can drink beer and fly your ship AT THE SAME TIME?!?!?!?
you're a better pilot than me already! :D

Welcome to TEST!

Reactions: Beerjerker

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! Don't worry about the death system, we have a fantastic medical system here in TEST. We even let you drink in the operating room, it saves money on anesthetic!

Stalinator

Admiral
Mar 19, 2015
RSI Handle
Stalinator
Welcome to test

well if you like to Crash into things you have come to the right place. We are experts at Aurora crashing. Have fun and welcome aboard. :D

Forgot your password?