Captain
Mar 24, 2014
RSI Handle
JanssenDalt
Where you from stranger?

I'm from Hell.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

I'm actually a Golden Ticket holder.
I was initially very excited to hear that CR was taking up a new project, and ever since the news about this starting spreading, I've been following the development even before it took the shape of Star Citizen.

It wasn't the sole fact that it was a game developed by CR what got me to pledge, but the fact that his vision for this new space sim was what I've always been looking in fiction (be it literature, films or video games).

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Fucking flying ma' spaceships and shooting missiles and lazors at shit.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Ishard or Myst on my father's computer. Can't decide which was first.

What other games do you play?
Recently, CK2's Game of Thrones mod.

Picard or Kirk?
Pikirk.

Last edited:

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Welcome golden ticket holder!

We do not get much covered of what is happening in Caracas, how are things going there?

Is it getting better?

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome!

Ishard or Myst on my father's computer. Can't decide which was first.
I remember playing Myst on my uncle's computer. Had no idea what was going on, but enjoyed it so.

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex

I'm from Hell (Caracas, Venezuela).

I'm actually a Golden Ticket holder.
I was initially very excited to hear that CR was taking up a new project, and ever since the news about this starting spreading, I've been following the development even before it took the shape of Star Citizen.

It wasn't the sole fact that it was a game developed by CR what got me to pledge, but the fact that his vision for this new space sim was what I've always been looking in fiction (be it literature, films or video games).
Awesome! I'm guessing you're more like Charlie and not one of the little brats plagued by gluttony, greed, or pride :P?

CR's vision has been such a fantastic part of the game's conception and development. To see what level of passion he has and care for every detail gave me strong faith in SC!

Welcome!

Forgot your password?