Hello! I'm new here!

Drifftwood

Ensign
Dec 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Drifftwood
Hi everyone! i wanted to join test because this seems to be were all the fun is had! star citizen is a game that has interested me since it was announced on kick starter, however i'll be buying my first ship soon. i want to be an explorer primarily but i want to do other things as well. what would you guys recommend? Thanks!

Nuke

Captain
Nov 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Nuke
welcome to TEST my friend

Admiral_Nolan

not dead
Nov 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Admiral_Nolan
Welcome to TEST!!! I would recommends getting a Freelancer, good multi purpose and not too expensive, that being said, you'll start off with a cheap ship and the next thing you know you melted your credit card and your hangar is full.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! Basement bottom explorer-specific options include a Mustang Beta and the Origin 315. Both are specced for exploration right out of the dealership. That said, a Freelancer DUR is an excellent upgraded option as well, and you can modify even the most basic Aurora for exploration. And of course, you can just start with a basic ship, and buy upgraded options once you earn money when the PU launches.

J. L. Wolf

Space Marshal
Dec 22, 2014
RSI Handle
J_L_Wolf
Hi everyone! i wanted to join test because this seems to be were all the fun is had! star citizen is a game that has interested me since it was announced on kick starter, however i'll be buying my first ship soon. i want to be an explorer primarily but i want to do other things as well. what would you guys recommend? Thanks!
Welcome!

I'm loving the 315P. I'm also hearing good things about the Mustang Beta. Hope that helps!

Forgot your password?