Hello, my name is Darjanator and I'm a pizzaholic.

darjanator

TEST Master Brewer
Jan 18, 2015
RSI Handle
darjanator
Damn it, wrong meeting.

Anyway, hi, I'm Darjanator. Some of you may know me already, but for the most of you who don't, I'm half of the intrepid duo behind the Star Citizen podcast Fortnightly Frontier.

We've been going at it for a year now and now, in an attempt to reach a wider audience and adoring public and after quite a long time of begging and grovelling by a certain individual called Montoya (seriously man, that was borderline embarrassing - I don't know how you people keep up with it), we have decided to become full members of Test Squadron with promise of shifting the show into a more Test Squadron-centric direction, rather than just generic Star Citizen content. But we will see where that takes us.

In the mean time, let us frolic and enjoy each other's company!

Reactions: WarrenPeace

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Damn it, wrong meeting.

Anyway, hi, I'm Darjanator. Some of you may know me already, but for the most of you who don't, I'm half of the intrepid duo behind the Star Citizen podcast Fortnightly Frontier.

We've been going at it for a year now and now, in an attempt to reach a wider audience and adoring public and after quite a long time of begging and grovelling by a certain individual called Montoya (seriously man, that was borderline embarrassing - I don't know how you people keep up with it), we have decided to become full members of Test Squadron with promise of shifting the show into a more Test Squadron-centric direction, rather than just generic Star Citizen content. But we will see where that takes us.

In the mean time, let us frolic and enjoy each other's company!
F*ck the diet, I'm getting Pizza.

Oh and super WOOOOT! Liked, subbed, shared, all that stuff :)

Last edited:

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
I myself am also a big fan of the pizza though I have been deprived of any form of pizza for over 10 months. I will personally be enjoying a pizza when I get back to the states soon and will now think of you. Perhaps not the first slice will be dedicated to you; but you can have number three... or 8.

Welcome to test and been enjoying your videos at work..errr I mean.. yeah. (Thanks tax payers.. mu-hahaha)

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
Wow. I read the title as "...and I'm a pissaholic." I need to get my eyes checked.

Of course, that probably wouldn't be any stranger than some of the other weirdos we have in this crew.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! I won't go so far as to say you can make us classy, but you can at least provide a veneer of class over our shenanigans.

Overlord

Captain
Nov 30, 2014
RSI Handle
OVERLORD_COOPER
LOVE your show! Keep up the great work! And yeah, I seem to remember the Aurora having a window to look out of when lying down. Don't have it anymore so couldn't say if this was one version or was for all of them.

Oh, and hi, my name is Overlord and I am a pizzaholic.

Forgot your password?