Hello new friends

CuirineDubh

Commander
Aug 30, 2016
RSI Handle
Cuirine
Holy crap, what a throwback
Throwback now, new when I played it. I think technically I watched my cousin play it because I was 5 but she let me do stuff... but that counts yes? And then there was Riven, the second Myst... I think I liked Riven best. And then the game that is nearest and dearest to my heart Journeyman Project 3: Legacy of Time which is probably the first like REAL game I played by myself.

Captain Call

Space Marshal
Jul 12, 2016
RSI Handle
Captain W F Call
Throwback now, new when I played it. I think technically I watched my cousin play it because I was 5 but she let me do stuff... but that counts yes? And then there was Riven, the second Myst... I think I liked Riven best. And then the game that is nearest and dearest to my heart Journeyman Project 3: Legacy of Time which is probably the first like REAL game I played by myself.
Kids

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Welcome to Test Squadron!

I also like space, beer, ships *and* ladies. I think me and you gonna get on just fine!

SPRNinja

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
SPRNinja

Rolo

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 22, 2016
RSI Handle
RoloKipp
Sometimes... I feel so old :-/

You know you're old when you still think of Myst as that cool game with the great graphics that came out a little while ago...
...and when you mentally compare it the Temple of Apshai.

Rolo

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 22, 2016
RSI Handle
RoloKipp
Lol. I love mist. I'm 25. That's not too bad right?
No.
That's not too bad.
Younger than my daughter, older than my grandchildren.

Well, us old guys need a lot of hotshot youngsters with good reflexes, so I, at least, am glad you're around :-)

And Cuirine already mentioned her skills as a bullet sponge... <_<

Forgot your password?