Hello \o/

Mous

Lieutenant
Jan 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Mous
Hello TESTs how are you doing? :)

Where you from stranger?

I came from country called Czech Republic, i hope our species will be compatible.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

As i love Freelancer and i like space and Sci-fi this was The Game i was waiting for so long.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Exploration mostly and the feel of space :)

What was the first game you remember playing?

Can't tell, i remember games like Doom, Duke Nukem, Carmageddon, C&C and Putt-Putt.
i cant tell witch was my first :)

What other games do you play?

i like adventures, RTS/TBS and good complex games.
I pay Minecraft, Strife, Guild Wars 2 and bunch of games from my steam library :)

Picard or Kirk?

hmmm Picard would be my choice.

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
I played the first 50% of DOOM and Duke Nukem a bunch when I was little. I never finished them because I didn't know about the save function. :D

Anyway welcome to TEST

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
I played the first 50% of DOOM and Duke Nukem a bunch when I was little. I never finished them because I didn't know about the save function. :D

Anyway welcome to TEST
I had to play Duke Nukem and Doom at other people's houses since there was no way my parents would allow that on our old gateway, haha! I had forgotten the name of one shooter until recently, when they made a updated version: Rise of the Triad. That was probably the goriest game I played as a youngster.

Reactions: Azurith and Munken

Mous

Lieutenant
Jan 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Mous
Welcome to Test, Mous. It's good to have you here.

Which server do you play on for GW2?
It's accident that i started playing GW2 (Christmas) :) and i am not so active because of finals but i will once they end anyway the server is Gunnar's Hold.

And about the Doom :) i finished them both but i could not remember any of the cheats but mi father know them all up to date :)

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome to TEST. With all these references of DOOM Im starting to think I missed out a big chunk of my childhood :P

Forgot your password?