Hello Test Peeps

Whiskey Danger (WD-40)

Rear Admiral
Aug 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Whiskey Danger
I'm Whiskey Danger, I'm from North Carolina and I used to play WOW with my brother to stay in touch. After a few years, college came first and I stopped most games. I ended up playing Total War series and War thunder but wanted something better. I started looking online and saw elite dangerous; it seemed limited and generic so I kept searching. I saw star citizen and it seemed like it was great and could only get better with so much support. I look forward to squadron play and tactics. I'm open to everything but I'd expect trading and exploration to get boring for me after awhile. If you need a gunman, that's probably where i'll be.

The first game I remember playing was GEX for N64. My dad taught me how to play. I was young so I usually just liked to watch him. I now play total war atilla from time to time however, lawschool dominates my time. I saw test and was hesitant to join an organization that was so big. However, the bar image with the different aspects of TEST seemed to click very well.

Picard all the way. That bald guy was Star Trek for me when I was growing up.

Looking forward to getting to know the lot of you.

Reactions: WarrenPeace

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Welcome to test from a few miles from your state line to the north.

I like to see members who understand the balance of life and gaming.... I mean how else will we afford the good things in life... And gaming.

Grab a beer... Or since your in law school a nice glass of Pinot and welcome to test.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! Obviously, you were drawn here by the charismatic gravity well of Glorious Leader's proximity.

Forgot your password?