Hello Test Squadron

Archaic Fury

Captain
Nov 21, 2016
RSI Handle
ArchaicFury
RSI-handle: ArchaicFury

Where you from stranger?
I live in Kolbotn, a little town near Oslo, Norway.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I read about Star Citizen first on Massively.com in 2013, and have backed it since. I played Wing Commander way back when and have been looking for something like this for a long time.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
It really depends on how the everything will be implemented, but I usually am very PvP oriented in most game I play. I've had prominent roles in many MMO guilds including PvP officer and guild master. I have also been alliance founder of 300+ member PvP alliances in ESO and GW2. I love the social aspect of being on voice chat with other players while wreaking havoc to other players ingame. Preferebly with a beer in hand.
I also like more slow paced gamestyles like exploration, if it is rewarding.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Not sure what it's called, but it was a frog game. I believe it was Frogger (1981)?

What other games do you play?
ESO, Insurgency, Overwatch, Minecraft with my kids, any VR game on my HTC Vive that doesn't make me nauseous.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I have heard about you for a long time from various sources. You sound like a fun and social lot :slight_smile:
In addition, I work with Test Management in real life, so it really just makes sense :slight_smile:

Picard or Kirk?
Definitely Picard.

Looking forward to flying with you!

Last edited:

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
RSI-handle: ArchaicFury

Where you from stranger?
I live in Kolbotn, a little town near Oslo, Norway.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I read about Star Citizen first on Massively.com in 2013, and have backed it since. I played Wing Commander way back when and have been looking for something like this for a long time.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
It really depends on how the everything will be implemented, but I usually am very PvP oriented in most game I play. I've had prominent roles in many MMO guilds including PvP officer and guild master. I have also been alliance founder of 300+ member PvP alliances in ESO and GW2. I love the social aspect of being on voice chat with other players while wreaking havoc to other players ingame. Preferebly with a beer in hand.
I also like more slow paced gamestyles like exploration, if it is rewarding.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Not sure what it's called, but it was a frog game. I believe it was Frogger (1981)?

What other games do you play?
ESO, Insurgency, Overwatch, Minecraft with my kids, any VR game on my HTC Vive that doesn't make me nauseous.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I have heard about you for a long time from various sources. You sound like a fun and social lot :slight_smile:
In addition, I work with Test Management in real life, so it really just makes sense :slight_smile:

Picard or Kirk?
Definitely Picard.

Looking forward to flying with you!
Welcome to TEST Squadron BEST Squardon!

Make yourself comfortable on our TEST-Welcome-Couch

http://hgtvhome.sndimg.com/content/dam/images/hgtv/fullset/2014/10/2/0/DP_Cecilia-Dupire-white-modern-livingroom-couch_h.jpg.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.1280.853.jpeg

and feel free for taking a coffee in the best coffee bar around ;)

Cheers!
Sam

Forgot your password?