Dec 18, 2021
RSI Handle
SanctusAurelius
My name is Sanctus! Thank you for accepting me, I look forward to the hopefully many shenanigans we'll have together. My RSI handle is SanctusAurelius and I try to play at least every weekend, school and work permitting.

Where you from stranger?
- I'm from a small town in North Carolina, USA

What drew you to Star Citizen?
- When I first saw Chris Roberts' initial video outlining his vision I was instantly captivated. I finally bought the Aurora package about 6 years ago and I've been playing off and on ever since

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
- My brother and I both really want to explore the verse once the game is in full release and that gameplay loop is fully realized. We both enjoy Star Wars, Star Trek, Mass Effect, and really anything else that involves space, sci fi, and exploration

What was the first game you remember playing?
- Sonic Pinball on the Sega Genesis

What other games do you play?
- I play a myriad of other games that are too many to list here. A few examples, in no particular order, are Grand Theft Auto, Call of Duty, Stellaris, Hell Let Loose, Need for Speed, Project Cars, War Thunder, Planetside, Animal Crossing, Pokemon Sword, and Foxhole

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

- I was searching for Orgs one day on the RSI website and stumbled across TEST. The colorful description was enough for me.

Picard or Kirk?
- Motherfucking Janeway all the way

Forgot your password?