Hello TEST!

CorruptSave

Rear Admiral
Mar 24, 2016
RSI Handle
CorruptSave
Hi everyone! Just started flying about a week ago and I've been having a great time, looking forward to adventures with all of you!

Where you from stranger? Michigan.

What drew you to Star Citizen? I've been into space sims for awhile. Was really into Privateer when I was a kid, played EVE Online for a while. I like how detailed and in depth everything in Star Citizen is shaping up to be.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) Exploring systems and PVP. I'm interested in hauling cargo and mining too though, maybe a little bit of everything!

What was the first game you remember playing? Congo Bongo for the Atari 2600.

What other games do you play? Ark, Minecraft, Bloodborne

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? Saw a lot of posts on Reddit and the official forums about TEST and watched a few of the State of the Squadrons, and thought I would love it here. You all seem like great people to explore the universe with!

Picard or Kirk? Picard.

Buzz Lightyear

Commander
Feb 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Buzz-Light-Year
Hi everyone! Just started flying about a week ago and I've been having a great time, looking forward to adventures with all of you!

Where you from stranger? Michigan.

What drew you to Star Citizen? I've been into space sims for awhile. Was really into Privateer when I was a kid, played EVE Online for a while. I like how detailed and in depth everything in Star Citizen is shaping up to be.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) Exploring systems and PVP. I'm interested in hauling cargo and mining too though, maybe a little bit of everything!

What was the first game you remember playing? Congo Bongo for the Atari 2600.

What other games do you play? Ark, Minecraft, Bloodborne

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? Saw a lot of posts on Reddit and the official forums about TEST and watched a few of the State of the Squadrons, and thought I would love it here. You all seem like great people to explore the universe with!

Picard or Kirk? Picard.
Welcome :)

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Reactions: CorruptSave
Forgot your password?