Hello Testies

Sol Invictus

Commander
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Sol Invictus
In Game Name: Death Vader

Other games played: Play ED for a bit until this bad boy is released. Love KSP! Oh and Played Eve online with 5 accounts for 8 years and have now put those guys in hibernation!

In real life I work shifts for a leading european supermarket chain as a Operations manager.

Most looking forward to the social side of this game, the ability to have people in my ship and fly around with them is just awsomeness.

Unfortunately I do not drink beer. I brew my own Spirits and wine, just brewed up a batch of home made rum, that sh*t will knock your socks off it's amazing.

Do I fly drunk? Well thats a hard one to answer as I am usually drunk, better question is do I fly sober? No I try not to.

Currently Own a Constellation Taurus and a Aurora

See you in the verse Fan Boys!

Oh and Picard!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
It sounds like you're working in the best part of the supermarket... the part where you're not in the store. Welcome to TEST!

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Brewing spirits! I brew beer and make wine but haven't jumped I to making spirits... I like the cut of your jib sir. Welcome to test.

Sol Invictus

Commander
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Sol Invictus
Thought i would update this a little.

I have changed my name, dont worry its official. I did it on facebook. You may now call me Sol Invictus.

I am now the proud owner of a superhornet. Constellation andromeda. Retaliator. Redeemer and a vanguard.
I drink " a lot!" I am also very impolitically correct, i like boobs " a lot " and have had my signature removed because of it. I even offered to puta willy on it!!!

So, what am i interested in?
Leadership, i want to be a devision maker within this org. I have no great skills at vloging or whatever you call it but have 15 years military experience in organisation and now am a civi doing practically the same job but for more money!

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
we need multiplication, not devision

but srsly, come around often anyway

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
Thought i would update this a little.

I have changed my name, dont worry its official. I did it on facebook. You may now call me Sol Invictus.

I am now the proud owner of a superhornet. Constellation andromeda. Retaliator. Redeemer and a vanguard.
I drink " a lot!" I am also very impolitically correct, i like boobs " a lot " and have had my signature removed because of it. I even offered to puta willy on it!!!

So, what am i interested in?
Leadership, i want to be a devision maker within this org. I have no great skills at vloging or whatever you call it but have 15 years military experience in organisation and now am a civi doing practically the same job but for more money!
Hell yeah, we need people like you.
But you might clash with some unskilled and drunk prone egomaniacs in this org. :D

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
Congrats. :)

I am still a Captain, but that is the best damn job in the fleet. So.

Forgot your password?