Hello TestVerse!

General Stobo

Rear Admiral
Apr 30, 2014
RSI Handle
General Stobo
Where you from stranger?
Grew up in NJ, currently living in Lancaster, PA.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Well as soon as I heard the man who made Freelancer was creating a new game I was in. Then I heard it was meant to push the PC to its limits and I was even more excited. I love space games, so there was pretty much nothing to hold me back on this one.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Not really sure, little bit of everything. Probably some light trading mixed with PVP and exploration into some of the fringes of space. I plan to just get out there and see where it takes me.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Superman on the Atari. Also have a special fondness for Mega Man 3 and the NES games of yore.

What other games do you play?
Currently playing a bit of Hearthstone and FTL and Guild Wars 2 when time permits.

Kirk or Picard?
Considering I am watching through it now, going to have to go with Picard.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

I keep seeing Hearthstone in each of the posts here. I am very tempted to try and play with everyone else playing it.

General Stobo

Rear Admiral
Apr 30, 2014
RSI Handle
General Stobo
Welcome to TEST!

I keep seeing Hearthstone in each of the posts here. I am very tempted to try and play with everyone else playing it.
It's free and surprisingly in-depth for what it is. If you like card games I recommend it. It play pretty quickly too, since unlike Magic, you do not need to draw land cards to play your other cards.

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Heya General Stobo - welcome to TEST!

I'm sure you'll fit in nicely.

the_angry_angel

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
the_angry_angel
Welcome Citizen General Stobo :D

It's a good game, you should definitely give it a go.

It play pretty quickly too, since unlike Magic, you do not need to draw land cards to play your other cards.
I see HS as a bit of a gateway to Magic. That said, if Blizzard start adding other modes, like they have in Duels of the Planeswalkers, then I can sadly see the Magic Planewalkers games loosing players :(

Forgot your password?