Hello there, ladies and gents.

Kinematsu

Lieutenant
Jan 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Kinematsu
Where you from stranger?
From Belgium, the Flemish part ( dutch speaking ) , Antwerp to be more precise.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I've been following Star Citizen since the very start when the first trailer came out, and i pledged not to long ago right after 2.0 came out . In general i love space/ astronomy and everything to do with it, i love games, and i love Star Citizen as a result of that i suppose.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Definitly excited about the seemingly endless possibilities.
I enjoy pvp very much but also exploration, cargo, trading, storyline, social, fps - pretty much everything the game will offer i think :)
Been playing mmo's for about 11 years now so tried the majority of them, but never looked out so much for any of them like i do with SC.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Been playing games for about 20 years, i think the first were beginning 90's on the first gameboy ( Mario etc)
In '94-'95 Warcraft 2 on my first 486 pc.
And Tomb Raider around the same time i think.

What other games do you play?
Aion ( not very active anymore ) - Fallout 4 - BF3/4
Mainly spending time in SC tho lately.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Started watching alot of Star Citizen videos i hadn't seen yet during the holidays, and decided to see if any Organisations were active on youtube as well. (since i haven't joined any so far )
Stumbled upon Test Squadron's youtube video's and watched for hours lol, instantly felt like the right place to be. :>
Also, I have a Aurora LN, and im in love with it.

Picard or Kirk?

Can i just leave this here?

Wish you all a Happy 2016!

Last edited:

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
I used my Aurora LN for months and loved it, just CCUed it to a Reliant SEN but I do miss the LN.

Welcome to TEST SQUADRON.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
What is with people posting bad Shatner songs recently? Welcome to TEST!

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Welcome to TEST, Kinematsu.
I drove around Antwerp in Euro Truck Simulator 2, I think I saw your house. Also, I love astronomy. We might be soulmates.

Kinematsu

Lieutenant
Jan 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Kinematsu
I used my Aurora LN for months and loved it, just CCUed it to a Reliant SEN but I do miss the LN.

Welcome to TEST SQUADRON.
Thank you!

Considering getting another ship as well, but i don't want to melt my LN at all so will keep it and get another.
I currently have all the rental ships as well and tbh still love the Legionairre the most of all, even for AC fighting lol. Feels so much better killing someone with it than let's say with the hornet, imho.

What is with people posting bad Shatner songs recently? Welcome to TEST!
But this is Shatner at his peak! :p

and Thank you!

Welcome to TEST, Kinematsu.
I drove around Antwerp in Euro Truck Simulator 2, I think I saw your house. Also, I love astronomy. We might be soulmates.

Thank you!

And you didn't stop for a beer / coffee ? I guess next time will have to do then!

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
You drank pink liquids while living in the land of the brown ales?
/squints in distrust

My grand mother once said she might be Belgium, but she can't remember Europe because she was drunk when she accidentally took the boat to 'Murica. We might be related!
/squints still, but because so close to the welcoming embrace of the sun

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?