Hello there

invalidData

Commander
Jan 18, 2020
RSI Handle
invalidData
Hello there,

I'm invalidData, on most platforms and games I do.
If invalidData is not available I do invalidD4ta.

I'm from the planet earth in the Sol-System, since someone on this planet thought it would be fun to divide all people in so called "countrys", I have to report I live in the Alp region in Austria.

Since Freelancer I waited for a good space sim, so when I first heard of Star Citizen at the end of the Kickstarter campaign I was intrigued and followed the project loosely.
The vast posibillities are overwhelming and then I heard multicrew ship with minimum crew of 25 people.
Took a couple of years to see how they do and what's going on until I joind Star Citizen early 2018 but it took until october 2019 to get a PC that handles Star Citizen.

I want to test all sorts of different gemeplays but what drives me the most is to be part of a big multicrew ship and to figure out how 200 people on one ship can have the same goal and make effective use of the ship.

First videogame was Sokoban on a 286 when I was like 7 years old. Since then I played many, many different games. I remember when we where hyped because someone got a 3d graphics card and everything looked so much better.

So there are so many games to play I couldn't possibly talk about all of them here. There are two typs of games for me, the ones I enjoy playing for myself and games better to play with others.
Sadly it's hard for me to play with my irl friends on a regulary basis, so this is part of the reason I joind TEST.
Singleplayer atm: Nova drift, Heat Signature, Satisfactory, Two Point Hospital, just finished Dungeons 3 and started Styx:Master of Shadows, They are billions.
There are countles games I used to play, like all of GTA on PC and PSP, Warcraft 3, Starcraft 2, THPS, much of the Need for Speed series, some of the Star Wars games, Fallout 3, ...
Some of the Multipayer games I would like to play if there are people that want to play: Smite, Planetside 2, Counterstrike, I got Battlefield 4, Guns of Icarus.
I guess I check the forums and Discord what people play and join there. :)

Don't know when I first heard about Test, I think it was because Test is the biggest Org. What I always liked was that Test is a non-exclusive Org and that doesn't take itself so serious, exept crashing Auroras into planets and stuff while beeing drunk which has to be taken very serious of course. So it looked fun and I like the squardon and since I watch Montoya on youtube, there was really no reason not to join.

I grew up with the NCC-1701-D so... Make it so.

Forgot your password?