Hello There!

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
New member. Just saying hi. I enjoy PvE bounties and mining. Looking to get into PvP. I have an Aurora MR, Cutty Black, Vanguard Warden, and a very deadly Greycat ROC. Open to suggestions about melting and changing ships, to better fit with TEST doctrines. If that's a thing...
Welcome to TEST!
Best advice I can give about ships: Keep the Aurora...we need a bunch to blot out the sun. The rest is totally up to you. In reality, just buy whatever you think you'd like, and what you can afford.
There are events every week in Discord that you might be interested in. Check it out when you have a chance.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Welcome to TEST Vincent 🍻

Looking to get into PvP.
I'm gonna start Dogfight Training again. You can learn some basics there. If you like group fighting, then CFT might be interesting. Check out TEST Discord. You can't play together when you can't communicate ;)

Open to suggestions about melting and changing ships, to better fit with TEST doctrines. If that's a thing...
Why melt them? You also can use that PvE bounty money to buy ingame ships.

Raven_King

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jan 17, 2021
RSI Handle
Raven_King
New member. Just saying hi. I enjoy PvE bounties and mining. Looking to get into PvP. I have an Aurora MR, Cutty Black, Vanguard Warden, and a very deadly Greycat ROC. Open to suggestions about melting and changing ships, to better fit with TEST doctrines. If that's a thing...
Welcome to Test - you’re in good company. That’s a great selection of ships! Don’t melt them. 🍻 Mine Hadenite with the ROC (if you enjoy mining) and the cutty, and you’ll soon be able to afford something bigger or better in game -a Prospector if you like, or whatever else you like the look of.
I'm gonna start Dogfight Training again.
Awesome! Will try to sign up.

Forgot your password?