Hello There!

Did this make your nips hard?

• Total voters

wazthatme

Lieutenant
Oct 22, 2014
RSI Handle
wazthatme
Well I just joined so thought I would say hello and tell you about myself. Before I get to far into this I want to say my English sucks so if I misspell something or leave out a punctuation please forgive me. My name is David but I use the Handle wazthatme or waz for short. I am 22 and been playing video games for most that time. When I was younger my Grandfather and Uncle would do a lan set up and play WWII flight sims and I would watch. Then they started to teach me loads about how the plane worked and why they would fly the way they did. Now I am a pretty good Pilot. I also play lots of other games like Garrys Mod and World of Tanks or anything else that seems fun to me. Some the alcohol I enjoy; Shocktop, Mikes Hard, Chardonnay (white wine), Vodka, tarantula, and hpnotiq there are more just cant think of them. Other then that I am with out a job right now just working on peoples Computer here in Virginia USA. Any thing else you want to know you can just ask. One last thing want to give a shot out to Kiltedfrog and Tofu82 for making me want to join you guys are amazing and really good friends happy huntings to you two

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Welcome!

Kilted and Tofu are most noble and respected members, if they forwarded you here, then you must be ok too!

Reactions: wazthatme

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome :D

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor