Hello there...

millenix

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2015
RSI Handle
millenix
Hello Testies... in-game name is Millenix and/or Millenix13

I had been shopping around on a guild, and after stumbling upon TEST felt it was a good fit for how I want to enjoy this game. As in, I have no idea what I want to do and don't want to be pigeon holed. Plus, some times I play casually, and some times I play a lot.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

Have read quite a bit about it, didn't actually know about the kick starter... around the time that happened wasn't doing much PC gaming. Last year built a new PC and got back into the swing of things, read a couple articles and watched a few ship commercials and I was hooked.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I look forward to the space immersion. It's the idea of a sort of GTA like experience, where I leave my house, get in my ship and go do whatever it is I want to do that day. I've always been a huge fan of PvP in online games, so I am sure that will be a big part of what I do.

What was the first game you remember playing?
First game was The Beast Within that came out in the 90s. First online game was Team Fortress Classic.

What other games do you play?
Resume:

Team Fortress Classic (clans EoF, THD, and bunch of randoms)
Counter-Strike beta 1 - version 1.6 (clan EoF, played when the only diff between teams was sleeves and no sleeves)
Star Wars: Galaxies (Tempest Server, guild Element of Fear)
World of Warcraft (Lothar - Element of Fear, Thunderlord H4KD)
Star Wars: The Old Republic (some server that doesn't exist anymore with H4KD)

Currently playing:
Arma 3 (casually)
Skyrim
GTA Online - Xbox One

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

BoredGamer interview recently, I'd been looking for an Org and this one seemed like a good fit.

Picard or Kirk?
I was born in the 80s, grew up in the 90s... so definitely Picard. Borg Picard best Picard.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
"Resistance is futile..... Beer is tasty...." - Locutus

Welcome to test. Pay no attention to the nipple rubbing... It's a thing here.

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
awesome to see the propaganda material is working... i mean welcome to test friend!

Forgot your password?