What am I drinking tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

petrifiedcow

Rear Admiral
Oct 12, 2016
RSI Handle
zachthepetcow
Greetings from the hermit kingdom, Korea that is :)

I'm Zach, a transplant from California who just learned about this best squadron of yours.
I'll be on at odd hours, and do not yet have a microphone, so it might be a while before I join this discord server you guys have.

I also have a bit of a spending habit, so the current stable of ships includes a Mustang, Winnebago edition, 2 out of 3 Avenger types, a Saber, a Constellation Aquila (for whenever that becomes flyable), a small fleet of Argos, and a Polaris (by the looks of it, the hull # is a bit under 100).

Anyways, Wednesday is my Friday, so I'm gonna crack open a beer and get this weekend started!

Edit, I guess there's some questions to answer too:

I honestly completely forgot about Star Citizen until a few months ago when I finally sat down and started looking for a new game to get over the post play hangover from the Witcher Series. I wanted something different, and I loved the X games, old tie fighter, and space sims in general (was addicted to EVE for a while too...). So i saw news that this was an actual, viable thing, and jumped at the idea. Honestly I was amazed it was still in production, with how kickstarter games have been going. But here it is, slowly becoming a real, hopefully awesome thing.

As far as what I want to do. Solo, I want to explore, in a group, I'd love massive PvP battles over territory, or maybe over what counts as a word in Scrabble.

First game was a pyramid delving game in DOS. I don't remember much about it, other than it was frustrating. I was so amazed when my dad hooked up the TV to the computer and started playing games on it to amuse my sister and me.

I play The Witcher 3, pretty often, Mount and Blade, GTA 5 (actually finally bought it on the last steam sale), and am in a pool league on Thursday nights.

Heard about it on Reddit. Joined because you don't take it too seriously. A game is way less fun if the people you're playing with aren't having fun, or at least don't seem like it.

Picard, grew up with him, no comparison.

Last edited:

Havrek

Space Marshal
Sep 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Havrek
Howdy and welcome aboard!

and do not yet have a microphone, so it might be a while before I join this discord server you guys have

You don't have to have a mic to benefit from the discord server. While I have a mic I pretty much just listen in to the others. You can also type any replies you have as well.

Reactions: marcsand2
Forgot your password?