Lieutenant
Sep 13, 2015
RSI Handle
Maullar
Where you from stranger?
NE Ohio

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Development effort, number of people involved

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Just that, PVP and Exploration.

What was the first game you remember playing?
The original Mario on Super Nintendo is the first game I actually sat down and played for a length of time.

What other games do you play?
Insurgency, LoL, War Thunder, Constantly working on a single player game (Fallout 3 atm), anything that anyone else is playing I like just having fun with other people.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Other users (Rock and Tilt specifically). The amount of people that are always online. The way they described the community sounded like it was a good idea to join in.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard because I like the actor, but I have never seen a single Star Trek in my life. (Insert stunned gasp here)

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
public class HelloMaullar {
public static void main(String[] args) {
System.out.println("Hello, Maullar");
}
}

Also welcome aboard!

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast

Welcome to Test! So after I had my loud audible gasp about you have never seen a single Star Trek I must know more. Basically how is this possible? I'm guessing that since you live in Ohio that you must be in an area that has no power and is fearful of the future. Then you got older and you were slowly introduced to technology. Just like a starving kid you were not allowed to be overwhelmed so they could only give you a little at a time.... and now is the time to show you Star Trek.

Go... go watch an episode on Netflix.. any series... or check out a movie. You DO like movies, right?

Here... here is an example of WHY Star Trek is secretly horrifying...

Forgot your password?