Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

Matt Cascio

Space Marshal
Nov 15, 2015
RSI Handle
illvibes
Where you from stranger?
Hello world! I hail from the overcast state of Oregon, where I'm currently pursuing my degree. I'm originally from San Francisco, the illest and most overpriced city in all the land.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
What didn't! I've been waiting all my 22 years for a truly immersive space sim to come out, something that could let me live out my dreams of piloting my own ship with a few friendly crew, exploring the vast wonders of space. The level of detail that SC is promising (and more or less delivering) is the answer to my call. IM SO STOKED TOO MUCH STOKAGE.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Erthang baby! I want the PVP, I want to pilot ships with my friends, I want to smuggle goods on my very own Firefly, at the edge of polite society. I want to engage in great space battles with my fellow TESTies*, while downing a 30 rack of Sierra Nevada pale ale. I want to smuggle the dankest space weed off of Juniper, roll some blunts and hot box my flight cabin (Trailer Park Boys win).

What was the first game you remember playing?
Freddy the Fish or Pajama Sam, I forget which came first for me.

What other games do you play?
I've been playing the shit out of Fallout 4 recently, otherwise I play many other things, including, but not limited to: Borderlands, Cities: Skylines, TF2, Counter Strike, the Forest, FTL, GTA, Mount and Blade, Spore, Space Engineers, KSP, Project Zomboid, The Witcher, Slender, Far Cry, SOMA, etc.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Some dude sent me an invite a while ago that I just looked at. I was persuaded by the humor on the org page, and by the amount of freedom this org seems to allow. Also the org is huge, and that always has its benefits.

Picard or Kirk?
PICARDPICARDPICARDPICARDPICARDPICARDPICARDPICARD

Last edited:

Matt Cascio

Space Marshal
Nov 15, 2015
RSI Handle
illvibes
Good to meet you @BlackHawkK, glad I've already met someone from the same locale.

So I hear haha, I'm excited to get into the verse and pilot with you guys!

honcho12

Space Marshal
Oct 12, 2014
RSI Handle
honcho12
Welcome to TEST!

And just so you know, we call ourselves TESTies, not TESTers. For obvious reasons ;)

Matt Cascio

Space Marshal
Nov 15, 2015
RSI Handle
illvibes
Thanks honcho
Ah! A welcome clarification, I like TESTies much better haha!

Reactions: honcho12

Matt Cascio

Space Marshal
Nov 15, 2015
RSI Handle
illvibes
Thanks Commander, good to be here!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark