Hello

Fury

Captain
Feb 16, 2019
RSI Handle
FuryWrath
I'm Fury_Wrath. A 23 year old human currently living in Colorado. I have been playing eve online since I was 20 years old and continue to play it to this day. My friends from the Eve online told me to do the checking out of the Star Citizen. Well, here I am. Checking it out. The game is cool and already more fun than Eve, and I am excited for what the future may bring. I was once a "Fleet Commander" in eve, but I only really commanded nano gangs and not large fleets. Ironically enough I am a member of the TEST Alliance Please Ignore in eve. No that did not contribute to my decision to apply and join TEST Squadron. I'm hoping this game does the good like the Space Game I always wanted as a wee little lad.

As for Captain I know this will get me TONS of shit but I'm going to have to say Janeway
TEST ALLIANCE? Or is it now Test Squad?
o7

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
membership in Test Alliance, Please Ignore demonstrates a high degree of tolerance for incompetence and shenanigans

you'll fit right in here

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Welcome to TEST Squadron @Fury .

Janeway, huh? An interesting choice. Any particular reason? I'm not knocking, just curious.

I've never played Eve Online, so all the stuff you were talking about pertaining to it made very little sense to me. The fact that you chose to look into Star Citizen, like what you see, are excited about what it can be & chose TEST Squadron to join tells me that you're an alright sort of person. So welcome to the party. I'd give you fair warning that some of us are rather "out there", but we're all backers of SC, being "out there" comes with the territory by default. ;p

Fury

Captain
Feb 16, 2019
RSI Handle
FuryWrath
Talon I chose Janeway because she actually had to face extreme and dangerous situations on a daily basis unlike the Captains in the Alpha Quadrant. She also had to handle a crew where one half hated the other on principle alone. And her useless first officer was a convicted terrorist....

Forgot your password?