Hello!

Testpilot

Lieutenant
Jan 13, 2015
RSI Handle
Test_Pilot
Hey Guys!

I have been trying to find an active ORG for the longest time and have seen test squadron around on reddit for a while, so i finally decided to sign up!

Cant wait to jump in the community and log some hours in the cockpit with yall...

Thanks!

1) I live in Houston Texas ( I will be going to the PAX Event)
2)Huge fan of Mech-warrior, Descent, freelancer, and star wars. I have been craving a space sim game ever since i saw the giant drop ships drop my mech off in MechWarrior 2.
Most of all though, i am a HUGE Star wars fan. I want to live my space adventure fantasies.
3)I look forward to anything with hidden mysteries, dog fighting with my wing men, and landing on giant cruisers.
4) Descent and DOS Pinball (im 23)
5) Evochron Mercenary, Star Wars Battlefront, Elite Dangerous, Anything in space
6) Grand Moff Tarkin

Last edited:

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! Grab a beer, grab your stick, and find something to crash into!

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Test.. welcome to Test. Man.. hopefully you never pick another organization or profession within SC... Test Pilot Mechanic? Or Test Pilot Captain.. or would it be Captain Test Pilot.... hmmm. I'm confused...but that happens easily at my age. Welcome to test.. pilot. Test!

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
Hey welcome to TEST.

A test pilot ha! Now we dont have to do all the testing, we'll just let you do the work.

Guys get on the party boat Test_pilot is taking over now

Forgot your password?