SuperBacon

Ensign
Feb 11, 2015
RSI Handle
superbacon2
Where you from stranger?
I am from Atlanta, Georgia.
What drew you to Star Citizen?
A buddy shared the game with me back when LTI was still a thing. I didn't join till May of last year when there was something to show for the game besides promises, delays, and videos (AKA A.C. came out).
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Well being a Retaliator owner, the first thing I am going to do when PU launches is try to bomb Uranus for lolz and then take up trading to cover future ̶c̶r̶a̶s̶h̶e̶s̶ err endeavours. I am also looking forward to Operation Pitchfork and to see how far they actually take this game.
What was the first game you remember playing?
The first game I remember playing would be Windows Flight Simulator 1995. Had to have my dad load it up everytime because there was no .exe shortcut button.
What other games do you play?
I play eeny, meeny, miny, moe with my Steam library when I have free time to find a game.
Picard or Kirk?
Picard because he just won eeny, meeny, miny, moe. I like both.

Chase Rockcole

Captain
Sep 7, 2014
RSI Handle
Meowmix28
Welcome to the org if you ever want to play some AC my rsi handle is meowmix0728 you can always find me in mumble just jump in and say hello ^-^

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! You have already shown expertise in our patented option determination algorithm, colloquially referenced as "eeny meeny miney moe", so expect an email from our intel analysis group. At least, once it exists.

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Welcome to TEST! You have already shown expertise in our patented option determination algorithm, colloquially referenced as "eeny meeny miney moe", so expect an email from our intel analysis group. At least, once it exists.

Wait we are going to have an intel group? I thought we were just going to go wherever the Montoya points.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Wait we are going to have an intel group? I thought we were just going to go wherever the Montoya points.
Well, you have to make the smart people feel special, or else they get bored and start causing trouble. Thing is, when infantry or something gets in trouble, it's usually pretty straightforward. Intel types, they do shit that you can't even begin to figure out how they came up with it, til they start explaining and then you have a trail of "logic" connected by tangents and held together by refraining from use of common sense.

dethos

Vice Admiral
Donor
Jan 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Helphyre
Where you from stranger?
I am from Atlanta, Georgia.
A buddy shared the game with me back when LTI was still a thing. I didn't join till May of last year when there was something to show for the game besides promises, delays, and videos (AKA A.C. came out).
Well being a Retaliator owner, the first thing I am going to do when PU launches is try to bomb Uranus for lolz and then take up trading to cover future ̶c̶r̶a̶s̶h̶e̶s̶ err endeavours. I am also looking forward to Operation Pitchfork and to see how far they actually take this game.
The first game I remember playing would be Windows Flight Simulator 1995. Had to have my dad load it up everytime because there was no .exe shortcut button.
I play eeny, meeny, miny, moe with my Steam library when I have free time to find a game.
Picard or Kirk?
Picard because he just won eeny, meeny, miny, moe. I like both.
Hello Super Bacon.
I'm here in Atlanta also and am in the Local Atlanta Extra Life guild.

I wanted to be an original backer but had forgotten about it until one of My freinds told me we could buy a ship and be in Alpha.

Well, I have the Carrack, The Orion, Reclaimer going to get the Endeavor and probably the Crucible. I am into helping out others (Normally play the Wizards or Healers)

P O N G! then had it for my Black and White Family T.V.

I play a lot of MMO's and normally any flavor of the month. But I am investing in a lot of ships so I am only playing a few games this year "The Division" is the only Pre Order I have gotten for 2016.

Forgot your password?