Hello.

Gamedude

Captain
May 31, 2015
RSI Handle
HoloSat
The Vikings are invading TEST, Well one is. Not any Scandinavian viking, a Norwegian one. Who am i? An 18 year old guy that has interest in a wide range video games that involves SPACE. I have a fetish for Space. Space is the only true god. Stargate Atlantis made me love Space, so i have had an intrest for it and the reason why i am going to be a Satellite Engineer, hopefully making the first space vessel with a hyperdrive :rolleyes:.

Where you from stranger?
Norway
What drew you to Star Citizen?
Space. What else?
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Being able to be a crew member or commanding a space cruiser or something bigger made my jimmies dance.
What was the first game you remember playing?
James Bond on a Nintendo 64.
What other games do you play?
i have 370+ games on Steam. I play everything, even Dwarf Fortress. I prefer Strategy game at the moment.
How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Gladestone.
Picard or Kirk?
Kirk.

Ask me anything if you want to know more.

Chairman Meow

Grand Admiral
Jan 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Chabby
Welcome to SPACE! Er, TEST! Goldeneye was my jam back when the 64 was still new and shiny, facility multiplayer with proximity mines only? Funniest shit ever :D

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Glad you joined! Welcome to the family, you'll make a good spy!

GoldenEye... Star Citizen...

Admiral_Nolan

not dead
Nov 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Admiral_Nolan
Welcome to TEST!!! Loonies and game addicts are our favorite people... Well, right behind crazy and drunk anyway. :)

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Thank you. It will be a pleasure to die in combat with you.
So I see your a stargate Atlantis fan and like exploring, looks like we will get along haha. Right now there are two groups setting up explorations groups D.s.e.t. and IMINT. Hope that helps you find something you are interested in reading! But there is lots of interesting reading on the forum to check out, have fun.

Gamedude

Captain
May 31, 2015
RSI Handle
HoloSat
So I see your a stargate Atlantis fan and like exploring, looks like we will get along haha. Right now there are two groups setting up explorations groups D.s.e.t. and IMINT. Hope that helps you find something you are interested in reading! But there is lots of interesting reading on the forum to check out, have fun.
Actually, its not the Atlantis that got me. It was the Prometheus, Daedalus or Aurora ships. Being a crew member on a big ship and do some shooting is what was amazing. That is what Star Citizen also has that makes it incredible. We all get Farm simulator, but where is the Space Sims at(I know about Startrek Commander and those, but it never got that much popularity).

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Actually, its not the Atlantis that got me. It was the Prometheus, Daedalus or Aurora ships. Being a crew member on a big ship and do some shooting is what was amazing. That is what Star Citizen also has that makes it incredible. We all get Farm simulator, but where is the Space Sims at(I know about Startrek Commander and those, but it never got that much popularity).
Oh man I loved those ships! And we sure do have them in this game! Its going to be fun :)

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Space. Space. Space. SPAAAAAAAAACE!!! Welcome to TEST. Space.

Forgot your password?