hello!

honcho12

Space Marshal
Oct 12, 2014
RSI Handle
honcho12
Welcome!

I'm glad you agree that auroras are the best ship in the game! You'll fit in great here!

Space Monkey

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
FlyingSpaceMonkey
Welcome to TEST. Good of you to have landed/

You should tell us a little bit about yourself.

There's a handy guide somewhere close by me thinks.

Most importantly, what kind of Aurora are you flying? Does it come with extra sun-blotting powers? Why is Star Citizen the best game ever?

scottntot

Lieutenant
Sep 23, 2015
RSI Handle
scottntot
Welcome to TEST. Good of you to have landed/

You should tell us a little bit about yourself.

There's a handy guide somewhere close by me thinks.

Most importantly, what kind of Aurora are you flying? Does it come with extra sun-blotting powers? Why is Star Citizen the best game ever?
I got the plain-o, jane-o Aurora MR in the starter package. Didn't realize till now that it's got better firepower than the smallest Aurora there is.

As far something about myself goes... I used to play World of Warcraft pretty regularly until about 6 months ago. Now I have no desire to go back to that game simply because I feel like I've explored everything in that massive world (started playing since before the first expansion).

I'm really excited that Star Citizen is going to offer something that might even be more vast and rich than Blizzard's MMO, with an original take on the gameplay. Most MMOs I've tried other than WoW just seem like WoW reskinned and watered down. I feel like Star Citizen is combining the best elements from many different genres and smashing them altogether into one amazing universe. Only problem is waiting until they launch it, I can't wait :D

P.S. just noticed your from the Pacific Northwest Space Monkey. I'm from northern Idaho myself. Great place to live!

Reactions: Space Monkey

Space Monkey

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
FlyingSpaceMonkey
I got the plain-o, jane-o Aurora MR in the starter package. Didn't realize till now that it's got better firepower than the smallest Aurora there is.

As far something about myself goes... I used to play World of Warcraft pretty regularly until about 6 months ago. Now I have no desire to go back to that game simply because I feel like I've explored everything in that massive world (started playing since before the first expansion).

I'm really excited that Star Citizen is going to offer something that might even be more vast and rich than Blizzard's MMO, with an original take on the gameplay. Most MMOs I've tried other than WoW just seem like WoW reskinned and watered down. I feel like Star Citizen is combining the best elements from many different genres and smashing them altogether into one amazing universe. Only problem is waiting until they launch it, I can't wait :D

P.S. just noticed your from the Pacific Northwest Space Monkey. I'm from northern Idaho myself. Great place to live!
That'so funny. I was in Sandpoint for a couple of months. It was nice but I had to move back to a more metropolitan area for work. Where are you?

scottntot

Lieutenant
Sep 23, 2015
RSI Handle
scottntot
That'so funny. I was in Sandpoint for a couple of months. It was nice but I had to move back to a more metropolitan area for work. Where are you?
lol, Sandpoint, born at Bonner General Hospital and raised here most of my life. I'll probably end up in Coeur d'Alene eventually (I've been studying at North Idaho College)
You can't join unless you bring a crate of beer.
good thing I just turned 21 :P

Reactions: Space Monkey

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?