Hello

Merix

Lieutenant
Apr 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Mercarcher
Hello there everyone, decided it was finally time for me to join up with a squadron!
Where you from stranger? Indiana, you don't want to come here, it sucks.

What drew you to Star Citizen? I loved freelancer. Can't wait to get back into a ship!

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) Smuggling, I hope they really flush out the black markets.

What was the first game you remember playing? An Odyssey 2 with various games for it.

What other games do you play? Doto, WoW, PoE, Dark Souls/2(when it launches), Civ 5, DayZ, lots of random steam games.

Picard or Kirk? Janeway. How is this even a question?

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Where you from stranger? Indiana, you don't want to come here, it sucks.
Really? You've got to be the only one who thinks that! :P Which part are you from? I'm also from Indiana, but my area is much more tolerable to live in.

Merix

Lieutenant
Apr 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Mercarcher
Welcome to TEST!

Really? You've got to be the only one who thinks that! :p Which part are you from? I'm also from Indiana, but my area is much more tolerable to live in.
Fort Wayne, I've spent a lot of time in Carmel and Fishers and I actually like it there, but the rest of the state is awful.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
but the rest of the state is awful.
Whoa whoa whoa. NW corner is best corner. :P

I lived in Broad Ripple for a summer which was very nice. Indianapolis is a great place. I've only been to Fort Wayne for a concert at the coliseum, and for a business meeting, but I had a roommate at Purdue who lived in Albion. Said it was "meh."

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) Smuggling, I hope they really flush out the black markets.
"I use them for smuggling. I never thought I'd be smuggling myself in 'em."

Everyone come join on Thursdays for Booze Night in Merix's smuggling compartments!

Forgot your password?