Other Help me find a name for TEST Medics

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Well, the medical/ambulance colors are red and white, so I really like @Yama32 's submission.
Also, the swedes are nice people.
I haven't been hyped about something SC related since a long time ago. Too bad SAR is not coming out anytime soon.
But that's what I (currently) want my main profession to be in game. That and a bit of cargo and piracy. Maybe illegal surgery and drug manufacturing?

FluffyVonRage

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Palegrave
Well, the medical/ambulance colors are red and white, so I really like @Yama32 's submission.
Also, the swedes are nice people.
I haven't been hyped about something SC related since a long time ago. Too bad SAR is not coming out anytime soon.
But that's what I (currently) want my main profession to be in game. That and a bit of cargo and piracy. Maybe illegal surgery and drug manufacturing?
just thinking how effectively a kidney snatch operation could be run out of a cutlass red..

FluffyVonRage

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Palegrave
The medical team could work in tandem with our pirate division.... pirates take the ship and cargo, medics take the organs and lives.

'Ah, look! we managed to save you & your insurance payouts from those nasty pirates! give us a shout next time you're being shot at and we'll come pull your body out the wreckage again yeah?'

B3aT

Space Marshal
Dec 2, 2016
RSI Handle
B3aT
Nice logo, but as a unwanted feedback, the black part of the cross will not be seen at a smaller size, and it will be hard to understand that is a cross.

Forgot your password?