Other Help me find a name for TEST Medics

Jolly_Green_Giant

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Jolly_Green_Giant
Well, if it hasn't been said already, since my job is literally search and rescue related, why not call it TSAR - TEST Search and Rescue. As opposed to CSAR, Combat Search and Rescue. or you could have TEST medevac and test CSAR if you want two separate subdivisions. or since the cutlass red will be, well, red, you could call it Red Rescue. Maybe Rescue and Recovery so it will be TEST R&R. HOW ABOUT ALL THE THINGS.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Well, if it hasn't been said already, since my job is literally search and rescue related, why not call it TSAR - TEST Search and Rescue. As opposed to CSAR, Combat Search and Rescue. or you could have TEST medevac and test CSAR if you want two separate subdivisions. or since the cutlass red will be, well, red, you could call it Red Rescue. Maybe Rescue and Recovery so it will be TEST R&R. HOW ABOUT ALL THE THINGS.
I think this was the most popular choice, although I dont think an official vote has been cast yet. Probably waiting until medical mechanics come into game first.

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
"We have a cream for that"
"TEST Practitioners, BEST Practitioners"
"The Medical Marvel's"
"TEST Probes"
"Stop getting shot FFS!!"

I will think about a few more good ones...

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
TSAR
Test Search And Rescue
I think TSAR won by a mile. @chrizz , will you please? :)
The Medical Group has been silent for some time, but who can blame us? The SAR mechanics aren't planned for 2017, so there's absolutely no new information to speculate on.

On the other hand, I've been trying to set up my medical fleet: I currently have a Cutlass Red and a naked Endeavor (with modules for the Hope to follow as soon as a sale drops or somebody is willing to sell them to me).

*slow hype*

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
I think TSAR won by a mile. @chrizz , will you please? :slight_smile:
The Medical Group has been silent for some time, but who can blame us? The SAR mechanics aren't planned for 2017, so there's absolutely no new information to speculate on.

On the other hand, I've been trying to set up my medical fleet: I currently have a Cutlass Red and a naked Endeavor (with modules for the Hope to follow as soon as a sale drops or somebody is willing to sell them to me).

*slow hype*
Yay, i helped with a thing!

Forgot your password?