Other Help me find a name for TEST Medics

xATLASx

Captain
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
xATLASx
1- T-M-D: TEST MEDICAL DIVISION
2- GUARDIAN ANGELS
3- YELLOW CROSS (Hinting Red Cross but for TEST)
4- CORPSEMEN
5- BLOOD & BONES

Heartwood

Space Marshal
Oct 30, 2017
RSI Handle
Heartwood
I vote for Bartenders.

Reasons:

1) in the overall picture of a chaotic mess with a plan, a quick and grounded word like "Bartender" in the context of "Beer" and "Drunk" = the guy who helps. This is pure gold.
2) It does not need a short form, just call the Bartenders and they will fix you.

Reactions: FluffyVonRage

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
I vote for Bartenders.

Reasons:

1) in the overall picture of a chaotic mess with a plan, a quick and grounded word like "Bartender" in the context of "Beer" and "Drunk" = the guy who helps. This is pure gold.
2) It does not need a short form, just call the Bartenders and they will fix you.
As opposed to Intoxicologist.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
I think this was settled a while ago, but while trying to find the Medic group on the forums I discovered that THE GROUPS AREN'T THERE ANYMORE!
Are they...gone?

GarikDuvall

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 3, 2018
RSI Handle
Garik_Duvall
As opposed to Intoxicologist.
GDI... it's so simply yet so amazing. I guess this will be my medical specialty. Just hope grab the correct IV bag of saline vs the IV of vodka or other narcotics for 'extracurricular activities'.

Side note: While I plan to run SAR missions via my Cutlass Red and Hospital Ops on my Endeavor Hope, watching the walkthrough of the Idris, makes me think it'd be amazing to also serve as a doctor on-board its med bay.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
GDI... it's so simply yet so amazing. I guess this will be my medical specialty. Just hope grab the correct IV bag of saline vs the IV of vodka or other narcotics for 'extracurricular activities'.

Side note: While I plan to run SAR missions via my Cutlass Red and Hospital Ops on my Endeavor Hope, watching the walkthrough of the Idris, makes me think it'd be amazing to also serve as a doctor on-board its med bay.
I just noticed your sig and lol'd.

Reactions: GarikDuvall
Forgot your password?