Help to confirm this Bug please - Mustang Omega is missing a window frame

Is this happening to your Omega?

• Total voters

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
Sooo yeah, what the title say. Please if you have one, check if yours is also missing it.
Here I give you pics and links to the /r/starcitizen and the Issue Council.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/433nrc/is_this_a_known_bug_mustang_omega_is_missing_a/

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/community/issue-council/star-citizen-alpha/SC-9354-Is_this_a_known_Bug__-_Mustang_Omega_is_missing_a_window_frame

Thanks for your time and help this things be fixed, they are not really important, but I don't know, I think this has being missing for almost half a year and haven't seen anything about it. So maybe people/CIG didn't notice.

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
No one else have an Omega here or what?.... No one have a Gamma? I think it's missing that too.....

Fenrig

Rear Admiral
May 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fenrig
I see nothing wrong in your picture. I literally have no idea what you are on about.

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
Hahahahaha you people are the best. Please help me reportin it on the linc to confirm the bug if you can.

Also you can check it on the gamma too because I think it's missing the same thing .....

Fenrig

Rear Admiral
May 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fenrig
..... what? it's missing a Quarter pane......
I don't have a Mustang, let alone an Omega. Can you get this from another angle? I see what look like reflections on the glass you say is missing.

halfsane

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2014
RSI Handle
halfsane
I may be retarded, but I don't see anything wrong in your picture.

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
I don't have a Mustang, let alone an Omega. Can you get this from another angle? I see what look like reflections on the glass you say is missing.
I may be retarded, but I don't see anything wrong in your picture.
I'm not in home so I can't show it to you. Just look at the picture. Look to the glass triangle panel at the rigth side. You will see there is a dark frame around it. Now look at the other one at the left. You will see there is only a glass triangle plane floating. That's whats missing.

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
@Gearen I see what you're talking about. I don't have one of these so I can't confirm, but that definitely looks like a bug.

To everyone else: If you look closely, basically the frame on the window is missing. Look at the right window (in the same area that the frame is circled on the left) and notice the bolts on the right side on the frame? Yeah, there are no bolts or frame on the left. It has nothing to do with the window, the windows are there. It's just the frame around the lower side of the left windshield that's missing the top texture frame/bolts.

Reactions: Gearen

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
@Gearen I see what you're talking about. I don't have one of these so I can't confirm, but that definitely looks like a bug.

To everyone else: If you look closely, basically the frame on the window is missing. Look at the right window (in the same area that the frame is circled on the left) and notice the bolts on the right side on the frame? Yeah, there are no bolts or frame on the left. It has nothing to do with the window, the windows are there. It's just the frame around the lower side of the left windshield that's missing the top texture frame/bolts.
That's it, Thanks, I editing the pic on my iPhone and uploading it to try to make this easier for people . Also even if you don't have a mustang to confirme it, it would be cool if you can "confirm" on the link to make sure this get passed the minimun of 10 confirms to be evaluated by CIG. Please.

Fenrig

Rear Admiral
May 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fenrig
Ah yes, now I see what you are saying.

Orcharyu

Vice Admiral
Dec 31, 2015
RSI Handle
Papa_Thok
The window is in place on my Omega. The trim is what is missing. If one walks back and forth a bit one can see the bay lights reflecting off the glass. This is a minor and low level issue. I understand walking around a just spending time on your ships in the hanger. This is a noticeable defect once you become aware of it but it is an issue that is very low on the "billable hours" for man power needs on the meta picture of the game development. Please be patient and try to avoid falling into chicken little the sky is falling for smaller problems.

halfsane

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2014
RSI Handle
halfsane
The window is in place on my Omega. The trim is what is missing. If one walks back and forth a bit one can see the bay lights reflecting off the glass. This is a minor and low level issue. I understand walking around a just spending time on your ships in the hanger. This is a noticeable defect once you become aware of it but it is an issue that is very low on the "billable hours" for man power needs on the meta picture of the game development. Please be patient and try to avoid falling into chicken little the sky is falling for smaller problems.
[CONCERN]

Forgot your password?