Help with stuff.

PajamaJams

Captain
Dec 8, 2015
RSI Handle
KkeplerR
I have an important project I need to do and it's where we have to make stuff about renewable energy. I'm installing a microhydro generator in the EzH20. I found my generator, but I need to know how to wire an electrical outlet (Like the ones you would find on the wall in homes and offices) to copper wire. I'm new to electrical stuff, so make it simple. Thanks!

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
simple is how you start fires with electricity

your local hardware store, Home Depot, or Amazon will have how-to books geared for beginners

get one

I speak as a retired carpenter/electrician

PajamaJams

Captain
Dec 8, 2015
RSI Handle
KkeplerR
simple is how you start fires with electricity

your local hardware store, Home Depot, or Amazon will have how-to books geared for beginners

get one

I speak as a retired carpenter/electrician
Wow m7 very motivational.

Serious Table

Admiral
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Serious_Table
There's a whole internet of how-to's and guides out there if you're willing to search. Coming into your newly-joined corporation and start demanding people do your homework for you doesn't seem like it would harbor much in the way of good will!

PajamaJams

Captain
Dec 8, 2015
RSI Handle
KkeplerR
There's a whole internet of how-to's and guides out there if you're willing to search. Coming into your newly-joined corporation and start demanding people do your homework for you doesn't seem like it would harbor much in the way of good will!
We were supposed to get research in any way.

Forgot your password?