Helping The Herald - photoshop reconstruct test.

Pendali

Admiral
Feb 15, 2015
RSI Handle
James_Holden

Attachments

Last edited:

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
Possible ships based on seeing the MISC on it;
Fiera
Endeavor
Hope-class floating hospital (Endevor variant)
Hull C
Reliant

Out of these I'd say the Reliant is most likely being as its a starter ship. That's just my opinion however.

Edit - too big to be a starter ship. My fault for not looking longer. So I'd say Reliant is out of the picture on this one.

It has a science feel to it. Reliant is out as well as the Fiera (I think that was a one seater) leaving the Hull C and Endevor.

Last edited:

Pendali

Admiral
Feb 15, 2015
RSI Handle
James_Holden
Could also be the Starfarer i guess..?

Except, that one is listed as a 2 persons max crew, and this one has three seats..

The "Freelancer Mis" however is listed with a max crew of 3.
the other freelancers are only listed with a max crew of 2.

Last edited:

Pendali

Admiral
Feb 15, 2015
RSI Handle
James_Holden
yea I would say that picture is identical..
Although the Starfarer is listed with a "Max Crew / Human : 2"
The ship is quite large, so those numbers are likely to be wrong.. (Since there are five seats in that concept image)

Last edited:

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
I remember reading on reddit everyone thought it was the Starfarer due to the orange. But looking at the detective work I am leaning toward the herald. Wasn't the RTV or ATV the Herald recently saying it was "close" to hanger ready?

I have a Herald that is probably going to be CCU when available....

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
Confirmed, starfarer cockpit textures. I like the colors, though. Feels more professional than the Freelancer.

Reactions: Pendali

RipVanDan

Space Marshal
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
RipVanDan
Well done Pendali and AntiSqueaker. All I got from the image was Dizzy. I hope this is their last attempt at this type of marketing.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Well done Pendali and AntiSqueaker. All I got from the image was Dizzy. I hope this is their last attempt at this type of marketing.
Drink more. Things fuzzy make more since. Wife has me cleaning up after unpacking... I decided to take a test break cheers!

Attachments

Beef Squatch

Vice Admiral
Feb 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Beefsquatch
I know it's just a concept but I thought a ship that large would have more of a cockpit, I guess it is mostly just storage space

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I know it's just a concept but I thought a ship that large would have more of a cockpit, I guess it is mostly just storage space
That's just the cockpit, it doesn't involve any of the space for sleeping or recreating or what ever other shenanigans people get up to in space. I'd imagine there's going to be at least as much floor space as the Constellation in there, once they get it ready to show.

Forgot your password?