Herot

Captain
Nov 25, 2013
RSI Handle
Herot
Where you from stranger?
Currently around Quantico, VA

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Unfortunately I caught on to SC a bit late, thanks to being out of the country for most of this year. Though once I heard about it, I was instantly hooked. Very big proponent of the PC master race.

Specifically though, I enjoy most anything flying related, love sandbox-style games, and the way CIG is handling this project.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
PVP would be my default answer here.. But I don't actually know what to expect from SC.

What was the first game you remember playing?
There was one.. Absolutely no idea what the name was, can barely remember it to begin with. I think your character was a capital letter P, and you had to maneuver through a donkey long-like board. First one with a name I can remember was Q*bert.

What other games do you play?
Currently: FFXIV (though it's dying off), BF4, War Thunder, just finished a weekend of ESO. Seems like there's a few others.. But for the last week it seems like all I've been doing in my spare time is trading LTI packages...

Picard or Kirk?
I'll let this speak for itself: http://imgur.com/08hwcRB

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
Better late than never! Welcome!

FFXIV is dying off already? Geeze, that was fast. Then again, I played the beta and was appallingly bored by the combat, and given that fighting is a major part of any MMORPG these days, I guess I can see why.

Herot

Captain
Nov 25, 2013
RSI Handle
Herot
I may need to clarify that. It's dying off for me specifically. I personally think it has one of the best stories in any MMO I've played, but I just can't find the motivation to keep at it.

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
Fair enough. For me the ~3-second global cooldown was just awful. I honestly don't understand why they thought that was a good idea.

Forgot your password?