Herroo!!

Elsa

Captain
Aug 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Elsa
Hello!
Just figured i'd introduce my self.
I live in the DC area and I've been playing games for more than half my life (that doesn't sound good) and I've been a backer of SC since day 1 in the original campaign.

MMO veteran since lineage 1 days. Don't play much these days excluding Rust and Dota 2.

I have a Digital Freelancer pkg with DUR upg, Banu MM, and a 350R lightspeed pkg.

I work in IT and I have a lot of hobbies like RC cars, planes, competitive target shooting, working on cars, and computer gaming. I am a Virtualization and Storage engineer, primarily deal with VMware and EMC/Netapp/Brocade.

I am a dude and No I did not choose my name from the disney movie :p
I've been using it for years, got the name from the old Elsa Gladiac video cards.

Last edited:

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! What kind of target shooting do you do? i.e., handgun, rifle, bow, carp. purple, cloud, etc?

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Welcome aboard Elsa! >.> thats going to take some getting used to lol

Elsa

Captain
Aug 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Elsa
Welcome to TEST! What kind of target shooting do you do? i.e., handgun, rifle, bow, carp. purple, cloud, etc?
Thank you all :)

I do long range 22LR and 17HMR rifle for now in the local club. I used to compete with my 22LR Henry lever action rifle but I sold that rifle for a really good price I couldn't pass on. I am trying to build a nice 22LR Handgun with volquartsen parts since I already have a Ruger 22/45 as the base and slowly replace everything overtime. I'm an amateur just competing in local comp with the gun club, who knows maybe I'll keep at it and go to bigger comps/functions.

I also have a Sig P556 I'm trying to sell to fund the build, I love my p556 but it got old a lot faster than I expected...

Old pic, I replaced the iron sights with some backup irons sights that fold down and a decent 4x scope on it with a quick release

I have this new, really good price, Savage 93 R17 TR 17HMR for varmint hunting and target practice with a nice Vortex Viper Scope.

I used to be REALLY big into 1/5 scale RC cars but I had to quit since the popularity is very low in America and even lower int he area I lived inl. It was also too costly, I had a racing buggy I poured over 5k into for parts and just having a single set of tires was 200-250 bucks depending on the compound you needed. They used chainsaw motors with porting, longer stroke, larger bores, and custom exhausts. Was sick. its funny, guns and airplanes are FAR cheaper.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Pretty! I just started collecting recently, I currently own a Ruger 10/22 TD that I've thrown a decent 4x-9x scope on and replaced the stock trigger, and a M&P 40 that's pretty much stock. I feel like I'm on the precipice of a much larger investment in the hobby, lol.

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
Don't tell Captain Richard about this guy he may have a new best friend. Also, welcome!

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
sweet. its going to be awesome to send noobs to you.

"your instructor is Lieutenant Elsa" in walks you a man, hopes for epic beard and deepest voice in the fleet suddenly the noobs do not know how to respond. and the ones that giggle you press really really hard.

Elsa

Captain
Aug 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Elsa
:)

Already made a few friends playing dota 2 in the squad
I generally choose female characters unless the males look bad ass like in Warhammer online the Black Orc... LOOKED AWESOME

Forgot your password?