Hey All, I am a former Marine so no throwing sand on the walls

Bekrin

Rear Admiral
Aug 11, 2015
RSI Handle
Dustoff
Where you from stranger?What drew you to Star Citizen?

I live in Indiana. I have the SC bug for over 2 years now

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

I would love to be the best pilot but I realized the I suck at flying so most likely industry and mining.

What was the first game you remember playing?

I started playing games late I think the first pc game was Wing Commander III

What other games do you play?

Games I currently play is SWTOR, STO, I used to play EVE years ago. and don't judge me off and on I still play WOW

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

On youtube is the short answer. but this was a year ago or so when the Orgs just came out . said thing is I went with another Org but that's not working out there not very active

Picard or Kirk? KIRK of course

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
Great another marine I gotta save ;)

Great to have you aboard, don't corner yourself into industrial stuff. You can always man turrets, torpedo bays, science and exploration ships. Just because don't perform well at flying doesn't mean you can't come in to the heat of battle. Also as always practice makes perfect, get a nice Aurora LN or 325a and go wipe the deck of the Vanduul. Get REC and climb the ship tiers to the almighty Glaive and Super Hornets.

Reactions: Op4ArcticFox

honcho12

Space Marshal
Oct 12, 2014
RSI Handle
honcho12
Welcome to TEST!

I hope you will find us active enough to hold your attention(even if you are just wincing at our drunken shenanigans)!

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Where you from stranger?What drew you to Star Citizen?

I live in Indiana. I have the SC bug for over 2 years now

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

I would love to be the best pilot but I realized the I suck at flying so most likely industry and mining.

What was the first game you remember playing?

I started playing games late I think the first pc game was Wing Commander III

What other games do you play?

Games I currently play is SWTOR, STO, I used to play EVE years ago. and don't judge me off and on I still play WOW

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

On youtube is the short answer. but this was a year ago or so when the Orgs just came out . said thing is I went with another Org but that's not working out there not very active

Picard or Kirk? KIRK of course
Jarheads and grunts get along pretty well so since I can't offer you a drink in person I would offer you one over this internet thing.

Indiana, huh? I had a guy with me on my last deployment during the time I got into SC and gifted him an Omega package. So there is at least two people in Indiana who now have Star Citizen... and computers.

Welcome to test.. there is a lot of us military here and a lot of people who we can stand..... the beer and social aspect of the org is great and its diversity always surprises one of what someone can add or offer to a conversation.

Sit back, grab a beer, and lets drink some Jamo.

PSIcoh

Grand Admiral
Jul 28, 2015
RSI Handle
PSIcoh
Welcome to TEST! Grab a beer and relax. Looking forward to flying with you in SC.

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Well, firstly - thank you for your service! Secondly, welcome to TEST! It's great to have so many new faces and people to get to know. Hop on Mumble with us anytime. I'm there most of the time (one of the Mumble Mods). Look forward to speaking to you more and getting to mess about in SC with you!

Naruw

Grand Admiral
Aug 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Naruw
Semper Fi,
Devil nutz

From one Marine to another welcome but I can't approve of you choice of Capt!

vernes

Vice Admiral
Jul 20, 2014
RSI Handle
vernes
Kirk got more booty action then Picard.
But I'd still pick Picard because he simply lived longer ( I mean, literally, he lived through one whole lifetime and died ).
And he went borg and came back from it.
He is a bald gentleman beserker.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! Even if you're not the best pilot, there are still tons of combat roles you can take on. Gunner, bomber, boarding parties, there's plenty that needs shooting.

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
your going to work with minors? *Gets smacked in back of the head* OOHHHhhhh miners not minors....

welcome to test, enjoy the sandbox ^.^

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
Currently I play STO also.
Damn those Iconians I say. :)

Welcome to the Org.

Bekrin

Rear Admiral
Aug 11, 2015
RSI Handle
Dustoff
Thanks for the welcome it's great to be here. looking foreword to flying with all of you.

Forgot your password?