Hey all

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
Hi Test,

Looking forward to playing SC with some enthusiasts!
Let's get something straight here, I am no filthy enthusiast!

I sir am a fenatic! And I have a very healthy habit of buying really expensive ships after drinking entirely too much alcohol!

... then making sure I intercept the bank statement before she sees what I bought!

sanforce

Commander
Jun 3, 2019
RSI Handle
sanforce
Let's get something straight here, I am no filthy enthusiast!

I sir am a fenatic! And I have a very healthy habit of buying really expensive ships after drinking entirely too much alcohol!

... then making sure I intercept the bank statement before she sees what I bought!
Haha, i hear ya there! I'm getting married in a few weeks... I made sure to build my SC fleet prior to sharing bank statements. She asked me a few months ago why I was buying so many toys lately (guns, new computer, truck mods, pixels, etc.). In jest, I had to explain that it's because toys don't require approval for a little while longer.

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
Haha, i hear ya there! I'm getting married in a few weeks... I made sure to build my SC fleet prior to sharing bank statements. She asked me a few months ago why I was buying so many toys lately (guns, new computer, truck mods, pixels, etc.)... in jest, I had to explain that it's because toys don't require approval for a little while longer.
Hahaha! Smart man!

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Welcome!

To

TEST SQUADRON

BEST SQUADRON

Do become familiar with our power structure

We have none, but we regularly sacrifice beers to our glorious leader!

Oh and we

and if anyone in the Verse threatens you, just tell them

Love the Eagle avatar :D

Forgot your password?