Hey All!

BeanBoy

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2015
RSI Handle
EpicBeanBoy
Where you from stranger?
-I come from PHX, AZ. Valley of the sun. Here the temperatures rise to 120 degrees in the summer and the pavement becomes hot enough to fry an egg. (I've tried it)

What drew you to Star Citizen?

-I remember finding Star Citizen when they first started their KickStarter. I was very interested in what they were about. Not having a lot of money at the time, I didn't invest, but I liked the idea. I forgot about it for 2 years. I came back after being linked to the page on reddit.com/r/videogames. I think that this was the point where they became the highest Crowdfunded "Thing". I continued to lurk around /r/starcitizen for a while and became infatuated in the game. This was when I decided to save up for a new PC that could run this game as well as the games that are coming out in the next few years (you can ask me about my build in the comments if you want ;) ). After working all summer I got enough money to buy the computer and an Aegis Avenger. Now I'm here! Whew, that was long!

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

-I look forward mostly to the exploration with my friends as well as with other people I meet in the verse. That whole idea of moving from system to system just Jumps at me. Get it, because I'll be using JUMP points? (It's terrible, I know)

What was the first game you remember playing?

-The first game I remember playing was actually a PC game. I don't remember exactly what it was called, but it was a Spiderman game that was really cool. I remember my dad built a PC for me and my brothers back in 02-03 that I played it on. I also remember playing some bland Kaiju/Alien game on it as well.

What other games do you play?

-Right now, I play a lot of single player games like the Batman Arkham Series, Elder Scrolls Series, Fallout, Metro, GTA, Etc. When it comes to playing online games with friends, I go for games like LoL, CS GO, Terraria, Chivalry, Garry's Mod, DayZ, MWO, and Borderlands. Played some flight sims like Warthunder before as well.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

-After playing Arena Commander for a week, I decided, "Hey, Maybe I should join an org." I proceeded to look at the Orgs. page on the RSI website and found TEST to be the second one on the list only to XPlor (I've probably heard about Test Squadron before this, but I don't remember). First in my heart though. The community seemed a lot more connected with one another, and the founder seemed like a real nice guy, so I joined.

Picard or Kirk?
-
Picard ALL DAY.

Last edited:

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Welcome to Test! I hope you can jump with excitement over this jumping community!

This community though is connected like an STD... we our all infected and we keep bumping into others to spread the joy...

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Your avatar combined with your puns is a beautiful combination. Welcome to TEST!

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
CHANGELING HE IS A CHANGELING SOMEONE IS ALREADY USING THAT IMAGE!!

*gets smacked*

ouch, oh right inside voices.... CHANGELING....KILL IT QUICKLY

Welcome to test ^.^

Forgot your password?