Hey bro's

Nekovala

Captain
Jul 24, 2015
RSI Handle
nekovala
Hello everyone,

I once was a well known conqueror in Ogame, a great newbie in EVE, a fleet commander in STO but now i'm looking for new horizons to discover.
I could tell lots of stories but they would all have no sense and had been all messed up in my head so dont bother asking, we'd need way too much drinks to follow up and try figuring it out.

//So I currently have no game package sadly, just have the Merlin and the Reliant but still that aparently did not grant me access to Arena Commander, so I expect to get a Constellation Pack by the end of August.

I'll be looking for a full-time job this year so I don't promiss to be a lot online, on the other hand i'm a computer technician so if I can help on building PCs I will and I'll be glad to help you out. //

Cheers,

Coren from EU, Belgium

Guss De Blöd

Admiral
Donor
Jul 22, 2015
RSI Handle
gussdeblod
Hey m8 !
Are you from the french part of belgium ?
You're buying a constellation pack ? Damn people are rich these days! XD

Nekovala

Captain
Jul 24, 2015
RSI Handle
nekovala
You're in luck, we have a fully stocked drinks cabinet.

Welcome to TEST man.
Haha! Thanks man

Hey m8 !
Are you from the french part of belgium ?
You're buying a constellation pack ? Damn people are rich these days! XD
Yes I'm from the french side :) and no I'm not rich just planning to use parts of my student wrok salary :p

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
In order to get access you not only need a game package, you also need a 5 dollar arena commander pass.

Nekovala

Captain
Jul 24, 2015
RSI Handle
nekovala
Where do you live then ? II'm at Lausanne, Prilly ot be exact!
From Liège but don't think that matters haha wont be able to speak French on Mumble ;)

In order to get access you not only need a game package, you also need a 5 dollar arena commander pass.
Meaning I need to purchase the pass seperatly if I take any Constellation pack, that's odd and greedy from RSI.

EDIT: Took the basic Aurora starter pack finally for now

Last edited:

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
From Liège but don't think that matters haha wont be able to speak French on Mumble ;)

Meaning I need to purchase the pass seperatly if I take any Constellation pack, that's odd and greedy from RSI.

EDIT: Took the basic Aurora starter pack finally for now
I agree, but they are a business, and the more money they make the more ways they'll find to squeeze even more out of their backers.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?