Hey Everybody!

Stigro

Vice Admiral
Dec 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Stigro
Hello hello hello! I'm Stigro aka Stiggy aka Reiter aka Alex aka whatever the heck you want to call me! I'm from the best state in the union, California. West Coast is best coast!

I remember watching the early trailers for Star Citizen and being totally wowed by pretty much everything it offered. But up until recently my shitty laptop could barely run Oblivion on low settings so I was out of luck:( BUT I kicked it to the curb, built myself a desktop and now I can finally jump in! Yay!

As my earliest gaming memories go back to the original TIE fighter game, space sims hold a very dear place in my heart. I played Eve Online for some time but it never scratched that itch. Star Citizen (and Elite: Dangerous to a lesser extent) is like a dream come true for me. I'm really looking forward to exploring the universe and getting into some epic fights!

As for other games I play, I think it'd be easier to list the games I DON'T play. Racing games (like Forza) and science fiction games (like Mass Effect) are my faves, but i dip into just about every good looking game i can get my hands on. I have an Xbox One as well, so feel free to add me if you want, gamertag: R3iterpallasch.

Looking forward to flying with you guys!

also, Picard

Last edited:

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! May your beers be many, your FUIs few, and your crashes glorious!

Stigro

Vice Admiral
Dec 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Stigro
Thanks guys! Now where's the beer cooler?

Stigro

Vice Admiral
Dec 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Stigro
I was told you guys had it! It says it right on the header! D:

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Hello hello hello! I'm Stigro aka Stiggy aka Reiter aka Alex aka whatever the heck you want to call me! I'm from the best state in the union, California. West Coast is best coast!

I remember watching the early trailers for Star Citizen and being totally wowed by pretty much everything it offered. But up until recently my shitty laptop could barely run Oblivion on low settings so I was out of luck:( BUT I kicked it to the curb, built myself a desktop and now I can finally jump in! Yay!

As my earliest gaming memories go back to the original TIE fighter game, space sims hold a very dear place in my heart. I played Eve Online for some time but it never scratched that itch. Star Citizen (and Elite: Dangerous to a lesser extent) is like a dream come true for me. I'm really looking forward to exploring the universe and getting into some epic fights!

As for other games I play, I think it'd be easier to list the games I DON'T play. Racing games (like Forza) and science fiction games (like Mass Effect) are my faves, but i dip into just about every good looking game i can get my hands on. I have an Xbox One as well, so feel free to add me if you want, gamertag: R3iterpallasch.

Looking forward to flying with you guys!

also, Picard
Welcome sir!

SoCal by chance? I'm getting ready to leave SoCal for good but would love to throw a little meet together if so. Anyway, just a thought. Got 4 TESTIES already signed-up.

And yeah, certainly a dream come true for most of us :)

#Bestcoastwestcoast

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Welcome to Test!

It's fine if you didn't bring the beer... but you have some Jamo right? Maybe some Capt'in?

Right?

Stigro

Vice Admiral
Dec 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Stigro
Welcome sir!

SoCal by chance? I'm getting ready to leave SoCal for good but would love to throw a little meet together if so. Anyway, just a thought. Got 4 TESTIES already signed-up.

And yeah, certainly a dream come true for most of us :)

#Bestcoastwestcoast

Norcal actually! Carmel/monterey to be specific.

And no captain dalarast, i have some 151 though! Flaming shots anyone?

Reactions: CitizenDad
Forgot your password?