HEY HULL A!

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
Thought i'd grab a Hull A for shits and giggles and then upgrade it as I have a Connie Taurus and an Aquila....think i'll keep it. After owning the other two and existing with the dated interiors,
I was blown away with the little Hull A's interior space usage and the final quality, so much attention to detail right down to the MISC logo on the floor pattern. The interior is ridiculously well done and hopefully the rest of the MISC series will eventually get the treatment.

And then do the same for RSI's connies...

I'm guessing if / when that happens, people will fall in love with their Connies all over again...(as well as the older MISC ships...I also picked up a DUR)

Imagine...if you will...a Constellation...with light switches....and lockable gun racks....

"light switches.......LIGHT SWITCHES...."

whisper...."light switches......."

"light....."

"switches....."

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
It's a really nice ship on the inside and the extendo-cock mechanism is fun to watch in action as well!
I found it kinda lacking in functionality for now, so I upgraded it to whatever that mini-MSR is called. Got a loaner cutty which despite it's aged interior design is still one of the most useful ships in the game for me.
Maybe if they fix trading and do the cargo refactor for reals, I will buy it back for space-truckin.

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
It's a really nice ship on the inside and the extendo-cock mechanism is fun to watch in action as well!
I found it kinda lacking in functionality for now, so I upgraded it to whatever that mini-MSR is called. Got a loaner cutty which despite it's aged interior design is still one of the most useful ships in the game for me.
Maybe if they fix trading and do the cargo refactor for reals, I will buy it back for space-truckin.
I managed to get back in and tried salvage for the first time...all went well till I tried to sell and the trade terminal refused to recognize my cargo....

and....logged out.

Reactions: Lorddarthvik

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
If it didnt have the moron landing gear it would be a great ship I just got fed up of not being able to land on anything other than a straight ruler in the end

I agree the ship itself and interior is awesome - imagine a freelancer reworked to current standards OMG i got a boner. BONELANCER!!!

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
- imagine a freelancer reworked to current standards OMG ...
this

hey RSI, I need this

if you're going to keep delaying SC's release date, updating the ship I bought pledged ten years ago is the least you can do

Last edited:
Forgot your password?