Hey-joa

Olsen

Space Marshal
May 6, 2016
RSI Handle
olsen
Hey folks,

just joined but I think TEST is the right fit for me. Best Squadron right?

My name is Olsen, 30 years of age, resident of Germany and I build simulation stuff for a living.

Some of you joystickers may already know me from the Aluminium Joystick/HOTAS Table Mount thread in the RSI Hardware section.

When Orgs launched back in the day I thought about making my own Org but it would not have been as cool or fun as TEST. :)

Looking forward to playing with you guys and gals.

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
Hey folks,

just joined but I think TEST is the right fit for me. Best Squadron right?

My name is Olsen, 30 years of age, resident of Germany and I build simulation stuff for a living.

Some of you joystickers may already know me from the Aluminium Joystick/HOTAS Table Mount thread in the RSI Hardware section.

When Orgs launched back in the day I thought about making my own Org but it would not have been as cool or fun as TEST. :)

Looking forward to playing with you guys and gals.
Nice work, Welcome. Could you drill one of those to fit a Saitek X52? And do you sell them?

Olsen

Space Marshal
May 6, 2016
RSI Handle
olsen
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody!

Nice work, Welcome. Could you drill one of those to fit a Saitek X52? And do you sell them?
We do have mounting plates for the X52. Actually we get newly designed plates for X52 and Black Mamba in on monday.

Here a picture of the new X52 prototype mounting plate. Its angle adjustable with the arched longhole.
hotas_mounting_plates_4.jpg

The website is http://www.monstertech.de/en/

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
O shit those HOTAS desk mounts look cool as stink!!!! SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!!

Welcome to test my European Ally! Have followed you in game. :D

Reactions: Blind Owl

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody!

We do have mounting plates for the X52. Actually we get newly designed plates for X52 and Black Mamba in on monday.

Here a picture of the new X52 prototype mounting plate. Its angle adjustable with the arched longhole.
View attachment 2209

The website is http://www.monstertech.de/en/
I can't help but see faces in there. Looks like very nice work! Welcome to TEST!

Nightrider

Media Propaganda Czar
Jul 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Nightrider
Welcome to TEST Squadron @Olsen
Your MonsterTech mounts look amazing, great work.

RememberMe

Space Marshal
Mar 27, 2016
RSI Handle
ImRememberMe
Welcome To TEST.but dude i hope u dont come here just because this is the biggest squadron.we r helping each other out.maybe im not that long here but i do get a lot of help.and i hope u dont come here just to get something from TEST.make a friend.play together.have fun ^_^

Lexicon

Captain
Aug 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Lexicon
Always a pleasure to see a fellow Maker. That's some fine mill-work.

Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?