Hey lets have a fleet post eh?

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
plugging my ships into this makes me realise how much i've spent on this project
I started trying to plug everything in, and then I realized at what point is it just being a slight braggert? Like I'm happy with supporting this project and just can't wait for it to really be fleshed out!

Kudos to everyone with their Pioneers though! We will have an awesome settling fleet to take over a planet as Test HQ!

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
This is great you know, I thought I had a big fleet but some of you have fleets bigger than some entire org's. I'm still buying though, but I'm only buying what i can fly right now anymore.. least I keep trying to tell myself that. It's going to be so much fun to get all this into the game, isn't it!!!

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
This is great you know, I thought I had a big fleet but some of you have fleets bigger than some entire org's. I'm still buying though, but I'm only buying what i can fly right now anymore.. least I keep trying to tell myself that. It's going to be so much fun to get all this into the game, isn't it!!!
Remember you will be able to get all the ships in the verse, so don't spend money you don't have!

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I have tasks for almost each ship i have. the only role i havnt filled that i want is a dogfighter.
Phoenix-luxury cruiser(and kind of a collectors deal since chris loves this ship)
600I E- Explorer
Reclaimer-Early game money maker(Ive done salvage on every space sim ive had a chance)
Pioneer-Build my homebase and production later if they allow it
Nox, X1, Cyclone-Planet side exploration
Origin and Lynx Rover- planet side exploration
Nova tank- Planet missions
350R-(This is going to be upgraded to my figher or another huge ship)
Merchantmantman-(Cargo and selling platform for what i produce from salvage/producation)
Javelin-Org battles and to fight vanduul on the frontier(and planetside base destroyer) or if someone really makes me mad one day.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Remember you will be able to get all the ships in the verse, so don't spend money you don't have!
This is good advice. For some of the younger members, or those without financial or career stability, or those who are one disaster away from not being able to make a mortgage payment, I would say this is really really good advice.

Basically if you have to use more than your beer and pizza money to buy ships, you're just asking for trouble when things you don't expect to happen, do happen. They always do happen, and they tend to happen right when you don't expect.

Supporting this game beyond the minimum package to play the game is totally unnecessary. Do so if you both want to and can, and at an amount or rate that doesn't hurt your financial picture if something awful happens to you or your family.

Forgot your password?